DN - Chapter Ten

Third Person's POV

The winter storm was the most violent and coldest it could've been for decades.

The skies we're enraged by the loss of the princess or atleast the princess they think they know.

A young girl, near a cliff in the middle of a raging storm was crying.

Her legs wobbled as she struggled keeping a posture, she made her way to the edge of the cliff. Taking a deep breath of air, hands trembling by her sides as she stepped closer and closer to the to the end of the cliff.

Her heart hammered against her chest when she stared at the icy and rocky waters below her. If she jumped from that cliff right now, she would die from the impact immediately.

She wanted to be with her parents in the afterlife, she wanted to get away from this hellhole we call earth, she wanted her life to end.

She moved one foot a step closer, feeling her breathing stop.

Just an inch closer and she'd fall to the raging waters.

A single tear escaped her tightly shut eyes, sliding slowly down her rosy cheeks.

The girl felt herself fly towards the side, squeezing her eyes even tighter if it was even possible at this point, she prepared herself for the impact.

Instead, she found herself colliding with dirt, she opened her eyes noticing that she was hurled meters from the verge of the cliff.

Hovering her was a familiar face, one that she's known since she was a toddler.

Jisoo

"What in hell did you think you're doing?!" She yelled, worry dripping from her voice.

Her vision was still blurred from the tears she'd shed. She wiped them with the back of her hands, frustrated.

"Did I not make it obvious enough?" The girl slurred, trying to stand up.
"Things were going great until you disturbed it."

"You think I'd let you die? You've been the person I've always went to when I was lonely and hopeless!" Jisoo as she was called yelled angrily.

_____________________________________

Y/N's POV

I coughed violently, it seems as if that's the only thing I've been able to maintain when I went to this world.

Why am I seeing this? Was that the girl from my dream a few nights ago?

"Miss Lee?" The teacher asked while I, I'm still coughing.

"Miss Lee are you alright?" Beesh of course I am, everything is effing gucci, nothing's wrong I'm just coughing because of your awfully boring lessons.

Yes, we're in class.

Heejin came to me, yes we're classmates. Anyways Heejin and Yeri came to me patting my back trying to lessen my coughing.

My chest, it hurts again. Just like the pain I felt last night.

"Shit, Y/N you're freezing again!" Yeri exclaimed.

"Miss Kim language!" Stupid teacher had the audacity to scold Yeri when one of her students is dying.

"Miss Kim, Miss Jeon kindly take Miss Lee to the clinic." Lazy ass fvking teacher that can't even teach.

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon unnie!" I looked at Jeongyeon, she's been calling me for five minutes now. Can't she focus on class or something?

"What?" I mouthed.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispered.

"That we're in class and you're talking to me." I replied as I raised my hand.
"Yes Miss Im, do you have questions?" The teacher asked.

"Jeongyeon won't stop bothering me."
I answered.

"Detention for you Miss Yoo." The teacher said, annoyed and Jeongyeon of course decided to push buttons. "Hey, that rymhed!" Jeongyeon said enthusiastically while standing up.

Truth be told, I am thinking about something, I've been dreaming of someone since school started. I can't really recognize her since her face was indistinguishable but I'm sure the girl I've been seeing lately are the same person.

Not as if this doesn't happen anyway, this happened too when I met Jeongyeon and the others, so not much to worry about.

____________________________________

Lunch

"Nayeon unnie" I looked at Mina giving a questioning look to why she called me.

"Why are you having dreams about a random girl?" She asked as I stared at her, confused.

"I hypnotized you last night." I stared at her a bit annoyed but gestured to continue.

"You haven't been yourself lately, you always seemed lost since first day so I decided to ask you what's up, but you wouldn't answer, so I used my hypnotic charm." Oh, so she was just worried.

"Damn unnie I didn't think you'd like someone." Jeongyeon entered the conversation.

I groaned.

"I don't, it was just random." I replied annoyed. "Why did you dream about her then?" Tzuyu then asked.

"Number one I have no idea who this is so don't put too much thought into her, number two this isn't a rare happening this happened when I met all of you too." I said trying to clear out the issue they're making up.

"It did?" Sana asked mirroring a confused face with the members. I hummed a yes.

"It did actually that was how you found out your ability wasn't it?" Well something in your mind clicked.

"Yeah, it happened first when I met you, then Jeongyeon and so on." I said relieved that they finally understand.

"So it only happens when someone is about to enter your life?" What?

"Mina where did you get that?" I asked taken aback.

"You said it first happened when you met Jihyo, then Jeongyeon unnie then us, you never mentioned you dreaming about other people." Mina said a bit hesitant as my eyes widened realizing what she found out.

____________________________________
A/N:

Incase some of y'all got confused because this story is confusing here are Twice' and RV's abilities.

1. Nayeon - Seeing the past
2. Jeongyeon - Stopping Time
3. Momo - Super Speed
4. Sana - Invisibility
5. Jihyo - Telescopic Vision
6. Mina - Hypnotic Charm
7. Dahyun - Clones
8. Chaeyoung - Telekinesis
9. Tzuyu - Super Strength

1. Irene - Pyrokinesis (creating or controlling fire with mind), enhanced senses
2. Seulgi - Time Control (Speeding up or slowing down)
3. Wendy - Absorbing Powers, Mediumship (talking to the dead)
4. Joy - Forcefield, Body Manipulation (growth or stretching)
5. Yeri - Time Travel

So yeah, again I didn't read beforehand so sorry if there are mistakes.

Help classes start tomorrow.

~Sav