DN - Chapter Seventeen(fr now)

Y/N's POV

"Just tell her that she's pretty, what's the worse that could happen?"

We're at the assembly hall and a dumbass named Seulgi  can't keep her eyes off of Irene unnie. She stared at me whining, god I hate it when she does that.

The headmaster called a meeting due to recent murder reports. There was one first of January, another one a couple weeks later, a mass murder of some gang around February and a few others following.

"She could hear me, duh," The idiot replied sarcastically.

I ignored her, rolling my eyes in the process. Doesn't Irene unnie have enhanced hearing?

Well, she definitely heard us.

"Irene unnie, tell Yeri to stop using words she doesn't know the meaning of!" Joy yelled a bit, obviously annoyed.

"I do not do that, stop over– ejaculating!" I looked over immediately covering Yeri's mouth, my eyes widening.

(A/N: I am so sorry)

I did not just hear that.

I looked around, hoping no one heard what Yeri said. My head stopped at a certain girl, her mouth agape and her eyes showing mixed reactions.

Out of all people, why did it have to be her?

Yay life!

The silence between the two groups broke the moment a certain japanese girl started laughing. Her laugh caught everyone's attention, and now all eyes are on us. (Eyes on me! The moment we become one, everyone pays attention.)

On Twice and on Redvelvet featuring my face.

"Did HAHAHA– I- hear that– HAHAHAHA correctly?" The orange haired girl spoke again, not even able to a proper sentence.

The tallest member, Tzuyu if I'm correct, stared at the laughing girl irritatedly and pushed her out of the way– sending her flying to the wall, then proceeded to fall in line for the food.

"Well she has her priorities straight," I mumbled under my breath.

Chaeyoung sighed, using her telekinesis to save the flying girl.

————————————————

Nayeon's POV

I went to JYP building after school, I had nothing to do at dorm anyway. Students usually get separated from their groups at dorm because the headmaster said that their dorms would be too "chaotic" in which, I completely agree on. But that was never the case for us, JYP, SM and YG kids have their own dorm at the academy– unless one said otherwise ofcourse.

"You're born to kill her Nayeon, don't let anything get in the way. I do not give a fuck to even Chaeyoung, Dahyun and your juniors when it comes to this matter, Lee Y/N is to die in your hands and yours only." Jinyoung spoke, owner and founder of JYP Corporates.

"Yes, I know. I have no idea how many times have I heard you say that." I stated, annoyed of the old mad repeating the same sentence over and over again.

"Enough of her, how's your little clean up going?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Two more to go. The government is filled with ignorant idiots, they'll never think that a group of people who do their jobs are the ones commiting these crimes."

After the royal family's downfall more than a decade ago, the government system changed from a monarchy to democratic government. Soon, due to the government lacking in multiple aspects such as being unable to solve crimes, an extremely low number of military sergeants and officers, several legalized corporations showed up doing their work for them. One of which, is JYP Corporates, where I work at.

Of course, we get payed by the government– we do their job after all.
You get payed as long as you're above fourteen years old.

"Yeah, they think that some gang did it."

———

Heejin's POV

"AND THEN AFTER THAT, WHAT DID HE SAY?!" I asked Y/N very calmly.

We're talking about this guy she's been crushing on. Choi Chanhee, a friend of mine and a heartrender.

Most people in our world have similar abilities, a couple of them have names for themselves and heartrenders are definitely one of the most feared people here. They have the power to control a person's internal organs, they can take the air out of a person's lungs or they can induce a heart attack. They can even speed up or slow down a person's heartbeat. Though, just like most people here, they also need a clear sight of their opponent and most importantly, free hands.

Now back to Y/N.

"He complimented me, he told me that my mascara looked great!" The girl said, her eyes shaping into lines from smiling.

"Well you might aswell give up, he's definitely gay." I laughed at my own statement as Miyeon laughed with me, laughing even more at Y/N's oh so scary glare towards us.

"Whatever," She rolled her eyes. "I'm hungry, I'm going outside for a while." She spoke, already at the door.

"Try not to miss me too much!" She yelled, making us cringe.

"Isn't Y/N from SM corp?" I asked Miyeon, plopping down on the couch.

"Hmm, I'm pretty sure she is. Why'd you ask?"

"I thought students from the Top Four corporations had their own dorm.." I trailed off, feeling drowsy.

"Just like the rest of us, they can take regular dorms. The only difference is that they have a choice."

"And you should sleep, you look like a zombie." She remarked.

"Mr. Do's exams and quizzes are impossible!" I complained.

"They are, I almost failed that class."

She said while I drowsed off to sleep.

___________________________________

A/N:

I basically put in grisha people here cause I was too lazy to think of anything.

I did not have plans on updating this, I just noticed that I didn't for around three months.

Official update schedule is every three years so I'll see you guys once I'm 19.

~sav