DN - Chapter Eight

Y/N's POV

And now I'm here.

After Kai oppa teleported me to my dorm room, saving me from Irene unnie.

Yay life!

My uniform was smoking a bit, luckily it was fireproof.

Fck her Pyrokinesis power.

To hell with this life, I'm gonna go take a bath and change. We don't have class for the rest of day anyway.

Third Person's POV

While the burnt girl was taking a bath, another girl entered the dorm room.

Average height, pale skin, left handed, pretty nails, wearing all green and formerly under YG corporates.

Cho Miyeon.

Settling down Miyeon heard the door open along with people.

A girl a bit shorter than her, bunny like features, deep voice, looks like she ran a marathon, but still pretty.
The other girl looks a lot like her though she looks older.

'They're probably sisters' Miyeon thought.

"Why did you have to wake me up so early?" The younger one whined at the other.

"I didn't wake you up early Heekkie, you just wake up late all the time." The older girl said amused.
"You made me walk all the way to school!" The bunny exclaimed.

"The house isn't that far from school, I used to do that all the time when I went to school. Besides, you needed the exercise anyway."

"I could've just went on a diet and worse there we're so many birds!" The bunny exclaimed again.

"You're exaggerating Heekkie there weren't that much birds."

"You made me walk through a semi-forest!"

The two argued while Miyeon just stood there awkwardly.

"You're only tired because you had so many lotions and clothes in your eco-bags." The older claimed.

"Uh, hi?" Y/N walked in the room with wet hair, already dressed cutting the bickering of the two girls near the door.

"You guys must be my roommates?" She continued. "Just me, my unnie just accompanied me here." The bunny like girl said pushing the older girl out the door.

"I'm Jeon Heejin, nice to meet you." The girl exclaimed cheerfully. That was a quick change of attitude. Both Miyeon and Y/N thought.

"You're the popular girl right?" Heejin stopped her words, trying to remember the name of the girl infront of her. "Oh! Lee Y/N right?" The girl blurted out after coming into realization.

Y/N nodded confused on why the brunette knows her name.

"Uh.. hi? Why does it smell like something's burning?" Miyeon finally spoke up startling the two girls.

Calming down Y/N replied, "That was my uniform, I sorta annoyed Irene unnie earlier." The girl said sheepishly while scratching the back of her neck.

"Did she burn you?" Heejin asked trying to hold in her laughter and failing if I might add.

"Yeah sort of, luckily Kai oppa teleported me before she can do damage." Y/N replied giggling a bit.

"You can laugh you know." The girl proceeded to say.

"Yeah but you're a Lee." Miyeon entered the conversation. "So?" Y/N asked.

So? Is that a test or something? Is she gonna kill us if we actually laughed?
The two girls thought.