DN - Chapter Four

Y/N's POV

"You have a long explanatory essay to do" I said to Taeyeon unnie with an eyebrow raised. She laughed as she pulled my hand and entered the building.

And now we're here at her office, sitting down with an awkward atmosphere.

"So, care to explain?" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"Ok, so Irene probably started it out for you" she started talking as I nodded."The me not being human part" I said giving her an idea on where to start.

"Ah that part, so as you know your parents are you know" Dead. I nodded my head for her to continue.

"They may have not died because of the accident" why does she keep cutting the story, what is this a thriller?! "So maybe they died because of a long time enemy and they may not be human, or they are human you know super human?" I facepalmed.

"So they're superhuman." I spoke.
"Exactly, all of us here are" I sighed.
Usually I wouldn't believe people when they say this kind of things, but this is Taeyeon unnie we're talking about.

Taeyeon unnie had been my shoulder to cry on since I was a kid, she had been my best friend since the day I was born.

I looked up at her hesitantly and sighed again. "Tell me more about this superhuman thing"

"I can't"

"Eh!? Why?" I asked shocked on why she won't tell me. "You have to find out by yourself." Who the hell makes rules like that? "How will I even find out?" I asked.

"Simple, you go to school here." I coughed violently for the second time today.

"What about my friends here? What about my school here?What about the people I care for here?" I ranted.

"Number one here is not the world you grew up, number two you don't have friends in that world, do you even talk to people?, Number three your school doesn't care about you, number four the people you care for there doesn't care."

"That's just sad" I averted my gaze from Taeyeon unnie to the person talking, I groaned.

Yay life!

"What?"
"Not you too." I whined.

"Y/N that's cute and all but stop." I glared at Kyungsoo oppa. "Oh, shut up."

"Taeyeon's right though you don't have friends." Baekhyun oppa entered the room.

"Yah, I do!" I said annoyed.

"With that attitude, I doubt that." Kai oppa suddenly appeared in front of Taeyeon unnie.

"How did you even get here?" He winked indicating that, that was a secret. "Teleportation is Kai's power."
The other five entered the room.

"Just tell me what power you guys have." I said tired.

"Wind" Sehun oppa started followed by Kyungsoo oppa "Earth"
"Fire" Chanyeol oppa said after Kyungsoo oppa, "Lightning" Chen said
"Mine is Light" Baekhyun oppa said,
"Mine is water" Suho oppa said next,
"Mine is ice" Minseok oppa said after him, "You already know mine" Right teleportation.

"Have you eaten yet?" A girl enters.
She smiled. "I'm Seohyun, Taeyeon's friend." She introduced herself.

"Oh" A rumbling sound erupted from my stomach.

"I'll take that as a no, come with me." She said as she took my hand and waved at Taengoo.
__________

Third Person's POV

"Joongi's daughter is back." The man facing the three girls said, nervousness seeping through his words.

"I thought you killed her sixteen years ago?" The youngest in the room asked.

"Apparently not" The man responded.
"Where is she?" The oldest girl asked.
"Based on the people who gave me the information, she's currently with Semin."

"So reaching her would be hard." The middle girl said lost in thought. "Luckily for us, she's attending school here, I want the three of you to watch her moves." The old man informed the girls as the girls nodded.

"Are there things about her that we should know?" The middle girl asked.

The man facing them gave them a folder containing information about the said girl including photos of the girl taken in different angles.

Chatoyant eyes, hair reaching just a bit past her shoulder, pointed nose, straight figure and tall with an estimated height of 5'8 that's one way to describe the physical appearance of the girl.

You won't be lying if you ever say that she one of the most beautiful people to walk this planet, her eyes looking very resembled to her father's cat like eyes, making the feminine and innocent look she took from her mother a more different and unusual look of beauty, her height obviously coming from her father, with her introverted way of socializing she would be the type of girl anyone would fall for.

She's definitely the type of person to have a penumbra as beautiful as her herself, having a sumptuous look people would die to have and the type of person people would always gossip about, her loquacious demeanor hinting a mysterious look to the people that would look at her added to the tranquility of the atmosphere surrounding her adds up to the curiosity of the people around her to know about her.

"Can you make sure that she won't cause a commotion or get into trouble while I find a way to kill her?" The man asked in all seriousness.

The three girls looked at him after observing the girl and responded with a yes.

"Good. Don't tell the other girls about this until I say so, that would be all." The girls nodded and left the room.

Leaving the room, the girls didn't show their nervousness towards their other members.

"We're back!" Jihyo spoke with her loud voice, startling the other members.
____________

I just woke up lmao

~Sav