DN - Chapter Fourteen

And now we're here.

In the rain.

Yay life!

Alexa play She's In The Rain by The Rose, I wanna feel emotional.

I mean, I'm here in the rain with nine girls; three of them glaring at me, one of them holding an umbrella barely reaching the top of my head, another one checking if I somehow got wet and gave me a jacket, one still flustered that I called her pretty and three foreigners seeming confused.

"Chaeyoung, Dahyun, it's alright we have a roof above us we're in the library's terrace." I spoke feeling a bit uncomfortable due to three people glaring holes through me.

As I said before the one with bunny teeth looks like a lost child while the one who pushed me earlier or Jeongyeon just annoys me now and I don't even know who Momo is.

"Oh....right." The two realized as they both pull away, still clinging into me.

"And what are you doing here?"

I stared at the girl who questioned me observing her... well duh what else am I supposed to do?

She's the girl from the cafeteria aswell, one of the three who were glaring at me, Jihyo was her name as far as I can remember.

Yeah that's it. Park Jihyo, our student council president.

I should nicknames these girls seriously I always see them and I don't even know their names.

Okay first,

Park Jihyo, she has big eyes and looks like that train that I used to watch as a child..... What was his name?

Thomas, thomas the train.

Alright first one finished.

Number one: President Thomas, now the next one the annoying one.

Well I already know her name but that's no fun so we're still gonna give her a nickname.

Okay so based on gossip my data about her is that she's a clean freak and based on my observation she's annoying af.

Second glaring girl: Annoying clean freak.

Third is the bunny.

Another data about her from gossip is that she's a narcissist, wait-

Isn't that a personality disorder?

Glaring bunny.

Yeah that's good enough.

Number three:Narcissistic glaring bunny.

Perfect, now for the three always distracted japanese girls.

"Yah!"

F*ck, f*ck, f*ck.

Oh right, they're still here.

"I said why are you here?" President thomas asked again this time seeming more serious than she was earlier.

"I was auditioning for a play, yeah I was auditioning for a play in the library Miss Park."

She sighed irritated and obviously done with me, jokes on you we haven't even started yet.

"I'm not here to joke around with you Miss Lee, don't forget I still hold more power than you, I can get you in detention if I want to during class hours."

"President thom- I mean president Park I thought you were an ace student, this is a public place and I don't see any signs that I'm not allowed here or am I just blind?"