CHAPTER 62

I'm losing it badly but I don't wanna lose😣 THANKS FOR WAITING LOVE YOU GUYS!!! NEARING THE END😅

*KIM JISOO*

I breathe out and pointed my gun at Gu Wook Il...I'll finish this off...for everyone...for Kim Taehyung...

“GU WOOK IL! GO F-CK YOURSELF TO HELL!!!” I yelled and pulled the trigger...

My breathing hitched, a tear fell from my eyes....the loud bang was defenitely deafening as I saw the bullet hit Gu Wook Il.

**********************36 mins ago.

*KIM JONGIN*

I spitted blood when my body fell and hit the concrete wall.

I panted as I glared at the person responsible for my mother's death and my little sister's suffering for all these years.

I scoffed and smirked at him as I wiped off the blood from my lips. “A psycho's brute force is no joke indeed” I uttered.

His smirked matched mine.

“oh? But I'm just getting started, you can't die yet...I want to kill you in front of Kim Jisoo, that'll crash her tiny hope” he said and chuckled as he fold back his sleeves to his elbow. I flinch at the pain sipped through my waist.

“Heh, son of a b-tch, you won't lay a hand on her ever again...because I'll kill you, right here...RIGHT NOW!” I yelled and pushed my self to attack him.

We battled one-on-one, hand-on-hand we faced each other, threw kicks and punches at one another. No holding back and with all our strength we attack against each other.

I gave him a blow on his stomach but he expertly blocked it and gave me a blow on my back, damn for a big man he's fast!

“ugh!”

I took a step back and fasten my actions, I threw a round house kick but he blocked it so without further ado I threw him a straight punch but he took the opportunity to grab my hand and in a blink of an eye I was once again threw against the hard wall but he didn't let me go instead he threw me off the glass table braking it to pieces.

My body ached, as blood kept on flowing at my back, damn he got me good at my right waist earlier making it hard for me to move.

I was panting heavily as I can feel my whole body weighed, maybe due to fatigue and I've been losing too much blood. This is not good...my eyelids are getting heavier as seconds pass by.

“GU WOOK IL!!!!” that voice...

No! It couldn't be!!! I opened my eyes to see Kim Jisoo holding a gun that points at Gu Wook Il.

K-Kim Jisoo...run!

*KIM JISOO*

“Damn! Just where are they coming from?! They kept on popping from nowhere!” Jung Hoseok oppa said as he kept on firing, back to back we faught he fired his gun like nobody's business and I used what I've learned to defend his back and when I stabbed the last guy we faced each other.

“Kai is down, I repeat Kai is down” Jungkook announced that made me froze...GU WOOK IL!

“Hoseok oppa, Kai oppa needs me” I said.

“Here, take this--fuck!” he uttered after giving me a gun then fired at the guys who were running up the stairs.

“I'll be right behind you, go!” Hoseok oppa said so I nodded and ran towards the door that leads to the rooftop.