Chapter 57

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!! OCTOBER 3, 2020 GOODBYE TEENAGE YEARS!!! ANYWAY CONGRATULATIONS I_LOVE_VSOO FOR ALWAYS BEING THE FIRST ONE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!!!! LOVE LOTS YOU GUYS.

*KIM TAEHYUNG*

Evryone was silent as I pressed the green botton to answer the incoming call from a very familiar number.

Kim Jongin nodded at me as he pressed something on the computer and signalled me to go on.

“Lim Chao Xu” I started.

“well, well, well Mr. Kim Taehyung, have you thought about our deal?” he said in a triumphant tone.

I breathe out and looked at Kai.

“Give me more time, Kim Jisoo and the others doesn't trust me, I couldn't get near Kim Jisoo!” I said and tried my best to put frustration in my voice.

“Well mr. Kim your time is running out, and I'm getting impatient!” his voice sounded scared, impatient and desperate.

Is Gu Wook Il rushing him too? Damn it! Whenever I think that, that guy is involve with Jennie's abduction I can't seat still. I'm worried for my sister! I frustratedly sighed and grabbed a handful of my hair.

He better not lay his hand on my sister or else there will be a hell to pay.

“I'm doing everything I could Lim, and if my little is gurt even the tip of her hair...I'm telling you, I'll kill you in more ways than one, and believe me...it'll be much painful than what Gu Wook Il can do.” I said not being able to contain my anger so Kai gestured at me to calm down and lengthen our conversation.

“Mr. Kim may I remind you that I will be the one doing the threatening here not the other way around, and put this in that thick skull of yours young lad, if you don't want your beautiful little sister to end up being sold after my men are finished with her, give.me.Kim.Jisoo” he said and the line died.

“Ok! We got his location.” Kai said and I couldn't stop my rage I threw my phone on the wall causing for it to break into pieces.

I was gritting my teeth when I felt someone tapped my shoulders and it was Jungkook.

“Chill, my father is also helping and asks for his connections to find him.” He said and I nodded as I tried to reign on my anger.

“That guy surely is getting desperate.” Jimin said.

“Yeah, so we really gotta finish our plan perfectly. Jennie and Jisoo are the main people to protect in this mission one wrong move and everything might fail.” Hobi hyung said.

Moments later we found ourselves inside the meeting room and gradually we finalized our plan, Kai introduced some other agents that would help us...those are agent Rosé Park, a familiar woman, agent Lalisa the spies or the hidden undercover agents Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin.

I gotta admit as we build our plan I can't help but to get nervous and feel a little scared.

I'm scared of something bad might've happen in the midst of doing the plan, I mean we're talking about my little sister and my girlfriend here, both are important and a vital part of me...I couldn't lose one of them...I MUST save both of them.

*KIM JISOO*

“Are you sure about this?” Yoongi oppa asked as he tapped my shoulder, I smiled at him and nodded.

“Jin oppa is there with Suho oppa, I know I'll be ok” I said assuring him.

“yeppeo noona, don't be afraid we got your back” Woozi said.

“We won't let anything bad happen to you baby Jisoo” Suho oppa said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“yeah you are our treasured princess afterall” Kai oppa said and messed my hair.

“Don't worry Jisoo, I won't let them harm you ever again” Jin oppa said.

As I look at them one by one, I can see worry in the depths of their eyes...fear, determination,and uncertainity....I couldn't blame them, we all know who we are facing right now, Lim Chao Xu and Gu Wook Il. Both rotten to the core, both cunning, devious and dangerous. Both are not easy to deceive especially Gu Wook Il...

“I'm not scared....not anymore” I uttered making them look at me.

“All I want now is to see all of you away of danger, not laying your lives because of me, Gu Wook Il and Lim Chao Xu has done enough, ruined me ENOUGH, I don't want to see them taking away any one of you, anyone of the people I treasure. So I want you to promise me one thing...don't die...Don't.Ever.Die” I said seriously.

“This danger ahead of us, we will face it head on, hand on hand. Gu Wook Il and Lim Chao Xu may be together on this but they're alone they don't have what we have, and that is us. A single soldier cannot break a solid wall, and I'm thankful I am not alone, I have you guys with me in the midst of war, I trust you, you trust me, I have you and you have me...they cannot break us, not again will we let them.” I said as I smiled at them, slowly I saw smiles tugging their lips. I can see how proud they are hearing those words from me.

“Our princess has now became a fighter” Suho oppa said.

“That's right yeppeo noona! Gu Wook Il must be shaking right now, my noona is now unbreakable!” Woozi exclaimed as he raised his right fist.

“I am so proud of you Jichuu” Yoongi oppa said.

“ok, ok now everyone must go to sleep tomorrow, the first phase of our plan must work flawlessly. So you guys needs to rest and gain strength the following days will be a bumpy ride.” Kai Oppa interjected.

“Kai I need to talk to you with something” Jin oppa interjected so they excused their selves while the rest of us went to our own ways to our rooms.

I was massaging my neck when I entered the room I was occupying with my brother Jin, the whole room was dark when the sliding metal door closed. I was about to turn on the lights when a set of arms snaked around my waist earning a loud gasp.

“If someone grabbed you from behind like this” Jimin held my shoulders almost choking my neck but his arms are on my shoulder blades level. “step on his feet and bang your head against his face and when he let you go take that opportunity to render him unconscious before running off”

I remembered my training with Jimin-ssi. I gulped and stepped on his foot hard and I heard him grunted and then banged my head against his face only then he let go of me, I quickly turned on the lights and prepared to attack him again when...

“K-Kim Taehyung?!” I exclaimed as I look at him rolling in pain on the carpet as he holds his bleeding nose.

“Oh sh-t!!!” I said and ran to him.

“Ahh!!! It hurts ChiChi my nose hurts! Ouch!!!” he said as if his crying.

“I'm sorry Taehyung-ah!!!”

--------------------------

Tagalog account: @SugoniKupido

-Cupid's Descendant