CHAPTER 7

“A big thanks to those who followed me and to those who're voting in every chapter...I didn't thought I'd gain so many votes from you, I'll work harder for every reader of this story. Thanks and enjoy ^_^”

CHAPTER 7

*Kim Taehyung*

“Yah! Why are you being sulky and irritated like a little kid who lost his favorite toy?!” J-hope hyung hissed as he sipped his frappe.

I ignored him and just heaved a deep sigh, damn! The more I think about how close Yoongi and Woozi to her, the more I feel annoyed!

“Aish!” I said and kicked Jimin's foot who's sitting next to me.

“ah! That hurts!” he said and rubbed his foot.

He looked at me in disbelief.

“What's wrong with you?!” he asked.

“Shouldn't you be asking why did he kick you?” Jungkook asked and took a sip on his tea.

“Of course I knew why, that's because there's something wrong with him and to make it short I should ask him his problem!” Jimin said as he continued to rub his foot.

The three of them looked at me.

I pouted and rolled my eyes, my chin is resting on the table as I lazily sat on that chair.

“My man, you know you should start talking before we get crazy and force out the answer we need” J-hope hyung threatened.

I sighed in annoyance and leaned back on my chair.

I told them what happened and my thoughts, they were all silent, deep in thoughts.

*Jeon Jungkook*

I was silent for a while and so is the two idiots named Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin, as Tae tells us his thoughts, this lunatic didn't even realize that he's in a deep trouble right now.

Based on what he just said, or more likely confessed.

He's now having a romantic feeling towards his prey, and he doesn't even realize it. Tch. This would rather be fun.

I wanted to tell him, but...I'm curious about something. And I need to conduct a test about it...I need to use Tae's clueless being though. *smirk* let's see how would they all end up? Knowing everything, Jennie's request...Tae's mission...and that girl being clueless about Tae's real agenda in getting close to her.

This would be devious but rather entertaining and fun...

An evil smirk made its way to my lips as I took a sip on my tea.

*Kim Taehyung*

“Ok, so to say...she didn't get anxiety attack when Yoongi and that weird guy Woozie hugged her?” J-hope said breaking the silence.

I nodded.

“And you feel annoyed because of that?” Jimin asked as if he's trying to solve the hardest puzzle.

“Well, if someone ate the food I've been eyeing for infront of me...I would have been furious too” Jimin said after a while as he leaned back on his chair.

“V-Hyung” Jungkook called to me for the first time after being silent for a moment.

The three of us looked at him, waiting for him to say something. His cold gazes has this glint of amusement in their depths, right there and then I knew that there is something he's excited about.

“I want to at least warn you...as your friend I would want to warn you of the possible outcome. This is a gamble not only to her feelings but also yours, the choice is yours to make...so if the fire burnt you...the blame goes solely yours, not Jennie, not Jisoo nor Kai. This game you've started, this revenge that Jennie wanted and Jisoo who would either take the bait or not. The three of you would still face the consequence, that could gradually kill the three of you” he said and smirked.

He stood up and went out of the cafe, where we are hanging out.

“Jungkook can really be creepy with his smile right? I mean that smile only shows when he's excited and entertained or he's planning something evil” Jimin said.

“But what he said was true, I guess you really need to think this through before you continue with your plan Tae” J-hope hyung said seriously.

'til the moment we parted ways and I walked towards our apartment building, I was deep in thought on what to do.

I was pulled out of my deep thoughts when I heard giggles of a woman, I looked ahead and saw an angelic face playing with a little dog. It was dirty but Jisoo is playing with it under the big tree infront of our apartment building, I felt peaceful as I look at her giggling and the dog kept on playing with her.

“...those smile, will I be able to crash it to pieces?” I said doubtedly.

My phone rang and so I took it out of my pocket.

Jennie's calling...

I immediately answered it and tried to shake of the web hanging on my mind.

“Hello lil sis, missed me?” I said

“Oppa...” she sounded so weak.

“Are you drunk?” I asked.

“A little tipsy but I'm ok” she said.

I closed my eyes tightly and heaved a deep sigh.

“Jennie-ah, please stop ruining yourself like this...” I said.

She remained silent but I heard her sobs, that broke me. I can't stand Jennie being like this, I want my lil sister back to being playful...back to being herself.

And if I need to ruin someone else's smile just to bring back my sister's smile then I would.

“I'm doing your request, as of now I just need to find a way to get close to her. Then I'll as planned.” I said.

Thank you oppa...” she said the gratefulness was obvious on her voice.

We talked for a moment then she ended the call, I was staring at the screen on my phone for a while.

I really need to get this over with, fast!

“Let go of me!” Jisoo's voice yelled.

My gaze quickly diverted to her and I was shock to see a three men hovering over her...and without thinking things through...I started running towards her, having nothing in my head but to save her.

I think I'm in trouble...

---------------------------To be continued...

Thanks for appreciating my updates guys! I would definitely update later since I was not able to update yesterday, so to make amends I would Update later.

-Cupid's Descendant