CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

*Kim Taehyung*

“Ah fvck! I feel so fvcking tired!” Jungkook said and dropped his body to the sofa.

“Damn, may I ask why do we need to support you with your roleplay?!” J-hope hissed while leaning against the sofa as he sat on the carpet.

“Well, at least we finished it in a day” Jimin said and dropped his body on the love seat.

“You fvcktard! How dare you include yourself in that ‘we’ word when all you did was sit and watch us work!” J-hope said and threw a pillow on his face but Jimin catched it.

“Hey take it back! I cheered on you when you carried the sofa! Man, that's such a waste of voice and energy, it's more tiring than you think. I need to open my mouth and use my angelic voice, plus where could you get such a handsome supporter?” Jimin said with a smirk

“You dare to make excuses huh?!” J-hope got up as he grabbed another pillow to attack Jimin, and as for Jimin who quickly stood up grabbing the pillow that J-hope threw at him...and like immature kids they started a pillow fight.

“Yah! Stop it you two!” I warned, but what stopped them is the loud doorbell that invaded every corner of my apartment.

We all looked at the door then at each other.

“Yeah, does anybody else knew you bought this apartment other than us?” Jungkook asked.

I shook my head...“No, even Jennie doesn't know” I answered.

The doorbell rang again, so I went to the door and took a look through the peep hole. I was so startled that I actually took a step back...

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!” I yelled when I stumbled down the floor.

J-hope, Jimin and Jungkook went running towards me.

“Why? What happened?!” Jungkook asked.

“T-There's a large...l-large Eyeball...o-outside!” I stuttered.

They exchanged looks before Jungkook went to the door and slowly...opened it.

Someone stumbled down when the door opened, seems like he was leaning on the door when Jungkook opened it. I quickly stood up and ran towards Jungkook and slightly hid behind him, same goes with Jimin and J-hope hyung.

“is it still alive?” asked J-hope hyung

“It's not moving!” Jimin said.

“Fvck we killed a person in my new apartment?!” I exclaimed...horrified. The four of us actually jumped when the guy on the floor flinched.

“bxjfvdjsbjzjxjd” said the guy.

“W-what did he say?” J-hope asked.

The guy raised his head and I don't know where he got it but he raised his hands holding a large tupperware.

“Welcome new neighbor!” he said gleefully.

*****

We all sat in circle in my living room, we were all amaze how that stranger guy moved comfortably in my apartment like he owns it, he served us utensils and then he sat infront of us.

He bowed...

“Hello everyone, I'm Woozi or Lee Jihoon, I'm from apartment 101! It's nice to meet you!” he greeted.

“What kind of an alien is he?” J-hope hyung asked whispering to Jungkook

“what makes you think that he's an alien?” Jungkook whispered back.

“Because he's weird...plus he's so tiny” J-hope whispered back.

“So Jimin hyung is also an alien? He's also weird and tiny” Jungkook whispered back.

“You were saying?” Jimin asked having his flat expression.

“Waaaa your skin is so white, and your eyes are so chinky!” J-hope said, ignoring Jimin...

It is as if a crow just flew above our heads when we saw Woozi already eating happily infront of us.

“oh, he's already eating”

He's eating the food he brought.

“I'm sorry if I'm the only one who greeted you, my brother had an errand to attend to and my yeppeo noona had her extra work” he said while chomping down everything on his mouth.

“Isn't that supposed to be for the owner of the apartment?” Jimin asked.

“Oh? This?” Woozi asked and pointed at the kimchi, and the other food he brought.

“Sorry I got hungry” he said while grinning from ear to ear.

He looks rather cute and harmless type of guy, a happy-go-lucky young lad.

“Hmm...so you know the girl next door?” Jungkook asked cooly.

Woozi just continued eating.

“Yeah, she's my yeppeo noona, have you met her? She's a goddess, an angel from heaven...but she's quite scary when mad. But, even if she is, she's still pretty...I thought my hyung likes her or some sort but he told me no because he and yeppeo noona are just friends like brothers and sisters, so I therefore conclude that...if my hyung doesn't want to court her then I will. Such a waste if my yeppeo noona will be someone else's woman...” and he continued to blabber as he eats...

He's so talkative that's for sure...but, he gave us great informations though *evil grin*

“Goodbye Hyungnim Tae, Jungkook, Hyungnim J-Hope and Hyungnim Jimin. Hyungnin Tae if you need anything you can always knock on our door, we are willing to help!” he said gleefully and hopped out of my apartment.

“Woah, that kid has a lot of energy huh?” J-hope hyung said that I couldn't agree more.

“Damn, he's like the younger Tae don't you think?” Jimin said.

“Well at least we had more information, thanks to him” I grinned.

Jungkook shook his head. “Good luck with that woman hyung, she seems to be a hardcore.”

“Let's see who's tougher then” I said with a boyish smirk.

“Ok the betting table is now open, the red alien V vs. The white chick Jisoo, who shall win this game?” J-hope said

I shook my head and massaged my temple when the three of them started betting on who will win this game, of course...I'll surely win. Kim Jisoo...is just my weak and clueless prey.

------------To be continued.

Follow me for more VSoo stories ahead.

-Cupid's Descendant