CHAPTER 29

“Imagine either or both Jisoo and V having a fake social media account, acting as a fan...Who knows...maybe they are one amongst those thousand VSoo fans”

Chapter 29

*Kim Taehyung*

I heaved a deep sigh as I rolled over my bed, damn it! I can't sleep and what's worst is that Jimin and Jisoo being closed at each other keeps on popping in my head!

“AISH!” I got up and messed my hair.

“This is wrong, Jimin is my friend for Pete's sake...being jealous like shit is not healthy!” I scolded myself.

I sighed and shook my head as I went off to bed and walked out my room, Jimin and Jungkook shares the same room while Jisoo and Woozi insisted to stay in the same room, so Nam Joon hyung and I shares the same room since this mansion only have three rooms available as of now, the other guest room is still under renovation.

As I walk the hall way I saw Jisoo and Woozi's room open so I walked near it and took a look.

Woozi was alone on the bed, no sign of Jisoo on the room and I can't help but to frown.

I closed the door and looked everywhere to look for her, I looked on the roof where we hanged out the on the first night, the kitchen, the living room, the veranda, in the garden but I can't find her. I was starting to get scared when I heard grunts and thuds on the training room.

I ran towards it and without thinking twice I entered and there I saw Kim Jisoo lying down on the matt panting.

“Chichu-ah!” I called, and ran towards her.

I was catching my breath when I got near her, she looks startled as she looks at me.

“V...what...what are you doing here?” She asked and sat on the matt.

I breathe out three times to calm myself.

“Yah! D'you know how worried I was! I thought someone broke in and got you!” I said.

“s-sorry...I was just practicing since I can't sleep.” She reasoned out.

I closed my eyes tightly...she's safe, thank god.

I sat beside her, the lights are off actually but because the roof of this hall was made with glass, the moonlight is enough to light up the whole room.

I looked at her, she's dripping with sweat as she pants and catches her breath. She looked like shinning when the moonlight touches her wet skin, and just like that everything seems faded, like I didn't felt jealous nor did I worry about her earlier... My heart is pounding, and I really think she's hot right now.

I cleared my throat and looked away hoping to chase away what I feel...

“How long have you been training?” I asked and looked at my wrist watch.

“it's 1:30 am” I said.

“hmm, not long enough I think I've been here for an hour” she answered.

I nodded.

“anyway, are you feeling ok now?” she asked me so I looked at her confuse.

“huh? What do you mean?” I asked.

“I mean, you've been frowning and pouting ever since the training ended. I didn't even noticed that you left” she said making my face to fall.

“there there like that, you're pouting again” she said as she points at my face.