CHAPTER 15

"I'm quite having a hard time finding motivation to continue this story, anyway I'll try my hardest"

Chapter 15

*Someone*

"Sir, we've located Kim Jisoo along with Jihoon and his half brother Yoongi. It seems like Kim Jongin and Kim Junmyeon are busy on getting her brother back and tracking you down" said my secretary.

A devious smile made its way to my lips as I took a sip on my rum...

"It wouldn't be fun to get her without her two guardians now would it?" I said starting to get excited on how things would go starting today.

"What do you want us to do now sir?" he asked bowing his head, and so I turned to him with a smirk on my lips.

"Just keep an eye on her, never let her get away from your sight. I don't want any harm to befall on my beloved wife until I get my hands on her" I said.

"as you command sir" he said and left.

My eyes darted on the picture frames on the table, I walked towards it and picked up my favorite photo.

I caressed it with full of love and affection...My Kim Jisoo, wasn't too long since we've played our game? I can't wait to play with you once again...

"...I'm getting you back my wife, soon...and make those men who've took you away from me, would pay."

*Kim Jisoo*

"Jisoo-yah, can we talk?" someone asked and so I turned to look at him, and it was Yoongi-oppa.

"mhm, what is it oppa?" I asked.

"I've noticed that you've been off this past few days, and avoiding our new neighbor Kim Taehyung. Is there any problem?" he asked that made me avoid his gaze.

We're currently here in the rooftop, I was thinking about Kim Taehyung-ssi's action when he knocked on my door to ask for forgiveness and said to take responsibility of his actions. Since then I was not able to think of anything else other than him, specially that kiss...

I shook my head to shake off my thoughts, this is not good.

"Nothing, I-I was just getting anxious as the day passes by. You know, Suho oppa said they've found my brother...and, they'll come home soon" I lied smoothly.

Well, it wasn't an entirely lie though.

"Don't lie to my face, I know you're not thinking just about that." He said.

And so I sighed, he really knew me too well.

I had no choice but to tell him the truth, leaving out the kissing part, it would only make him angry or worst he might attack Kim Taehyung this instance.

"I actually...knew the whole truth" he said being calm that surprised me...he knew?

"h-how...h-how did you..." I trailed off and upon realiszing I knew he saw how my facial expression changed.

"Did he tell you?" I asked there is coldness in my voice, does he really have to tell it to Yoongi-oppa? Or worst he said it to his other friends too!

"Yes, he did" Yoongi oppa said not caring how my voice tone and expression changed.

"But it was because he was desperate to know what he should do, just to make it up to you. For you to forgive him and start to try trusting him once again" He added that made me still.

"what?" I asked.

"Anyway, you know I don't trust that easy. You knew it too well, and you also knew how much I depend on my instinct when it comes to trusting" he said and I nodded upon agreeing on what he said.