chapter 7

“Our first date...”

Y/n whispers sitting next to Jimin and a smile cracks up again as she took the picture between her fingers. "I wanted it to be perfect." "And it was", she searches for Jimin's eyes to make it known. "It was. In our way, it was the best." She reminds.

As if it was just yesterday, she clearly remembers the ground covered in snow. Cold wind gnawing her skin but there was a lingering warmth comforting her more than anything ever could. The warmth spluttering around her tiny palms. She looked at it and then smiled at the face of the owner. "You look cute with a winter blush."

A little praise from him made her feel all the more tingly inside. "Thank you Jimin", she blushed. She was completely new to this sensation and it made her feel all possible sorts of way.

A little snow dusted on her boots as it dig into the snow in attempts of meeting the lush green grass. Y/n shook her ankle vigorously in order to get the tiny bit of snow off her but instead she slipped. As if on instinct Jimin wrapped his arms around her. Unfortunately, both ended up falling on top of each other. "This is nothing how I imagined it in my head", both of them snickered at their perfectly clumsily selves.

They sat under a naked tree, a little snow here and there, whole day long. She remembered vividly how a snowflake had decided to rest on the tip of her nose. Jimin laughed a lot at first at how cutely his cuddly girlfriend had tried to blow the flake off her nose, only to fail miserably. Finally after what seemed like hours, the snow took off, "you were of great help you know", y/n scoffed.

Jimin chuckled, mumbling a tiny sorry and hugged her. He pulled away to admire her face, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I love you a lot Choi Y/n." All that existed was silence followed by, "I love you too" his eyes travelled between her lips and her sparkly brown eyes. He slowly leaned in filling the aggravating gap between their lips. His hands smoothly ran down her figure resting within the boundaries of a gentleman.

Y/n still remembers the feeling of his lips against hers. Their first I love you's were something that still erupted a bubbly sensation in her stomach. "It was the perfect date", she says, now sliding in his arms. Jimin drapes his arms around her, pulling her even closer.

"I'm sorry..." He mutters, kissing her forehead. "I promise I'll tell my friends about us this new year eve" "you don't have to– I just want to spend some time with you without any limitation that's all." Jimin lace there fingers together, smiling against her hair. Y/n loosens up and closes her eyes enjoying the temporary warmth.

| Music Room, 02:04 P.M.

A soothing symphony wafts in the air. Even capable of twerking a deaf man's ears to life. Certain instruments scattering here and there. A grand piano sat at the farthest corner of the empty white room. Number of sheets splayed on the note stand, while a brunette's fingers danced on the piano tiles. Her stature perfect as she continues playing.

"That was amazing y/n." The girl turns around to see a certain blunette clapping. "Tae", she smiles. "It's not that good" "Good? It's awesome. It'll surely get you to the finales." Taehyung playfully messes her hair.

"I don't know. I have not even finished this piece. And, I'm struggling with the verse." The brunette sighs. "You should reduce the tempo", the boy utters, sitting on the same bench as hers. "Play the part for me?" Y/n stares at his ethereal beauty. He is too close. But that does not bother the other.

The brunette starts playing the improvised version. To her surprise, the music finally seeps in her veins. The lyrics, as if on instinct hurls out of her lips. It is the mere translation of her soul. Her unsung secret love story. She is devoid of the atmosphere as if she is in her own world.

One of Taehyung's arms curls around the brunette playing the chords while the other added a thin magical layer to the whole composition. His eyes never once lingering down an inch from y/n's face. Y/n finally steps back to reality only to find her roommate staring at her with complete incomprehensible wants in his eyes.

Taehyung, as if drunk on the tragic ballad leans in. "Uh, um, t- thanks Tae!" Y/n immediately turns her head to look at the music sheets. "Sure yeah. Anytime" Taehyung stands up, saving himself from the embarrassment but not before asking a final question.

“who is it dedicated to?”

Ugh. I can't seem to spare time to finish a chapter properly. Anyways, I hope you like this.

Thank you for voting!