chapter 8

“who is it dedicated to?”

Y/n chuckles awkwardly, "Haha no one. Why would you think that?" Taehyung hovers back on the bench, wiggling his eyebrows. "Who's the boyfriend?" "Taehyung I said no one." The blunette's bottom lips juts into a pout. "So you're not going to tell me? You roomie? Fine."

Y/n stares for a while at her dramatic roommate. "Ok fine." Taehyung sits up straight showing utmost interest. Sharing a secret with the person she shares a roof with must not be much trouble, right? Even if it's the most delicate secret? "Y/n you do realise you have to speak after that", so here goes nothing, she thinks.

"Jimin." The brunette lets it out.

She is overtaken by how the other took the news. "Why are you laughing?"

"Oh I'm so sorry. It's just that, y/n it's alright to have crushes, you know."

"Tae he's not-"

"You can have confidence in me. It's not like I'm gonna spread the word."

Unbelievable. That is what now people would call her love story. A mere rumour which is worth no attention. Y/n does not disturb the misunderstanding. Instead she lets a smile fall on her lips and walks into next the class with him.

| 11:05 P.M.

"Jimin let's drop this..." Y/n sighs. "I don't want to talk about this-" "But I do. Why was he so freaking close to you?" Jimin seethes. He is infuriating as if he can lose his screws any time sooner if y/n does not decide to speak up.

"Fine then, he asked me who my boyfriend was." Jimin turns pallid as the words struck him like lightening. "Y- You did not t- tell him, right?"

"You know what, I did actually."

"Why..."

"But– you don't have to worry. He got into this wrong notion that I have a crush on you", y/n stares at Jimin with obsolete interest. "No one's ever believing this shit alright. Cause you see you're way out of my league, you have hot dates and not to forget I'm socially anxious and a big weirdo. You and I, have no chance. So your secret is safe does not matter if you want to disclose it or not."

"Y/n..."

"It will always be a secret."

Words were not that hurt Jimin's pride. Y/n's utter bored expression is the one killing it. She is his pride. "Sweetheart, please let me–"

"Jimin, I'm not in a mood, just keep your explanations to yourself."

The brunette feels fingertips roving up her waist. A breath lumps in her throat and the next thing she knew was that she has her back being pressed against a chest.

That chest, which never fails to render warmth and comfort. That chest, which has always proved to be the brunette's happy place. "Sweetheart, you are my league. You are one hot ass my that makes my heart flip with just a cute little pout. And for weirdo, you are my weirdo. Just the one I need." Jimin mumbles against her neck.

"I'm sorry sweetheart that you're the only one going through all this. I wish I could be the one instead of you. I promise, all this will end very soon." Y/n sighs. Even though all his promises are the hardest thing to believe in right now, she did trust him like a fool. She believes in him more than anything. Y/n faces the ravenette, "Chim let's go now. It's late" "not until I get my good night kiss", he pulls her by her waist ceasing all the grotching space between them.

Y/n quickly pecks his plump lips. "Sweetheart, that ain't no kiss", the ravenette eyes her lips with want before he connects both of their lips together. He traces her bottom lips with his tongue asking for entrance which the other gave without any hesitance. Y/n's back met the cold wall instigating shivers down her spine.

"Mmhm, Chim" a slick moan escaped her lips. Jimin detaches their lips placing a kiss on her neck. "I love you y/n" "I love you too Chim", she says breathing heavily.

| Next Day

Y/n smiles looking out of the window. Pink flowers mingled with the leaves. Swaying in directions the air bends them. 'His lips felt so right, so soft', she touches her lips and blushes like a high school girl who has been deprived of her first kiss.

"Miss Choi, would you care to explain what the Ursatz represents in Schenkerian analysis?" The brunette snaps out of daydream. The music professor throws a questioning look at her for he is sure that the girl paid no heed to his speech.

"Provided you don't have an answer, there must a valid reason for your centralised concentration." He throws a tantrum. "I'm sorry professor I zoned out. It won't repeat." She hangs her head low. "Miss Choi you're one of my best students, I don't want you to lag in your theory section" "I understand professor, I'm sorry." He old man nods and y/n takes her seat.

"Psst, y/n?" A certain blunette nudges the laptop y/n is working on. She looks at him with perplexity. "What was that about?" "What was what about?" She asks in return.

"Getting scolded since early morning in almost every lecture today?"

"Taehyung, it was Mr. Wang's class only. You are the one dozing off in almost every lecture." Taehyung playfully rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. You want to see the rehearsals? Today is theatricals, I guess."

“Theatricals?”

Hey guys I'm sorry I fell sick :(
I hope I have the strength to write the next chapter *sigh*

Thank you for voting!