chapter 10

“Can I rest my eyes for a bit?”

The brunette asks. Oh, her eyes. They seem to be in some sort of pain. Not once. Not now. But every single time Taehyung wanted to shine in front of those deep pools.

"Sure", he smiles. Trying his best not to let his heart burst at the sudden request. But how is he supposed to cease his erratic heartbeats inside when she leaned her head on his shoulder? Isn't this what lovers do? Why can't he be the one she has a crush on? What would it feel like? Taehyung can only wonder.

Finally that boring ancient historic documentry was motioning to it's close. The blunette can only care less with the angelic soft snores skimming against his neck. Her hair smelt like strawberries in April and oh, her lips. They are so inviting. He just wants to...he wants to...kiss them. Will it be...okay, if he did so?

This is it. He takes it as his cue and leans in. Closer. And closer, till their lips meet. It is so wrong yet it felt so right. It is just how he has ever imagined it to be. Perfect. He can kiss her forever and never grow bore of the taste. Taehyung is in a bliss.

The short movie ended. Mere seconds till the dark atmosphere subsides. Maybe Jimin can have the chance to slip back a few rows and seat himself parallel, if not next to his girlfriend. But as soon as he turns, his eyes pops out. Only if it were possible, one could see them rolling on the floor.

"What the fuck?" Jimin pulls Taehyung and jabs his perfectly squared jaw. Y/n instantly wakes up at the sudden loss of contact. 'What is happening? It was so perfect', y/n rubbed her eyes in confusion.

"Why the heck were you two kissing?!" Jimin yells at Taehyung grabbing him by his collar. Y/n's eyes widens.

'Kissing Tae? Wasn't I kissing Chim- fuck!'

"Not like it's any of your business!" Taehyung pushes him away adjusting his clothes. "You-" "Stop it Jimin!" Y/n cuts off the ravenette, stepping between the males who would have surely fought till one was lying on the ground. "Why the heck were you kissing him?!" Jimin raises his voice. He manages to seize almost every spectators' attention by now.

His anger was like a raging fire and y/n acted nothing but like fuel to it. "You're the one to say", she scoffs. It did not help the situation. Jimin holds her hand tightly, almost forgetting about hurting the other. "Jimin leave it, some people really know how to take advantage of situations." Minseo eyes y/n like her enemy and walks off with Jimin to calm the situation.

Taehyung and y/n walk out of the auditorium too, heading back to attend their lectures.

Y/n, Jin and Taehyung sit together at the library during recess. There is a complete silence while the brunette is busy zoning out. Maybe she should apologise to Jimin. After all it was her fault. "Why did you two even kiss?" Jin asks out of curiosity. It was actually killing him. He knows y/n would never take such a careless step.

"Ugh Jin, Tae told me I dozed off and then I kissed him. I don't know, maybe I was dreaming?" She scratches the back of her neck in embarrassment. "Right, Tae?" Taehyung clears his throat, "y- yeah."

"Dude dude dude", Namjoon comes running into the library not giving two fucks to the 'be quiet' policy, greeting him at the entrance. "Whoa Joon, calm down!" Jin says. Namjoon puts his weight on the table and pants heavily. "Jimin- Minseo...making...out!"

The broken sentence was enough to trigger the insecurity of the brunette. She does not waste a second and jumps on her feet, running all the way to god-knows-where. She just ran for it. Although she believes Namjoon, this time she hoped, she really really hoped he was mistaken. She is not ready to face it.