chapter 11

“Jimin you might want to take this.”

The ravenette looks at Hoseok, who was visibly gulping and eyes softening because of his condition. "Can you guys give us a minute please?" These are the only words he spoke that night. The three boys nod together and walk past the two figures, who are now standing in the middle of the drawing room.

"What are you guys doing here? Didn't I tell you not to interfere in my life? I'm doing what you want. What more do you want me to do?" He says through his gritted teeth. "You have no rights to talk to us like that. We are your parents for god's sake. We just want the best for you!" The woman speaks to which Jimin could only scoff.

"Best for me or your reputation?"

"Park Jimin that's enough." His father mutters with an utmost calm tone. Sufficiently capable of scaring the hell out of a normal person. "You are going no where with this attitude." He points at the way Jimin stuffed his hands in his pocket, rolling his eyes at them every now and then and never listening to a single word they are speaking.

"I'm focusing enough on this shit, alright? What more do you want me to do?" Jimin breathes out. Each of his words dipped in frustration and pain. He just wants to be alone right now away from this nuisance at least. "Quite a drama you casted today, hm?" His father eyes him. A slight subtle smirk splaying on his lips. "Didn't we agree on something? I hope you remember, son."

The last word sent a rough trail of chills down his spine. He is aware whenever that word slips his tongue, it only means bad news. And the ravenette is not in a fit to seep in something more worst than losing his girlfriend. The only person he has ever been carefree around. The only person he has been open to. The only person he knew was to be protected and kept away from this agreement with his father.

Everything was now down the drain. His happiness. His guilty pleasure. His love. All is gone.

"I remember", his voice is barely above a whisper. "Good. I do not wish to be here to warn you about our agreement, rather work hard on your programme. We will take care of everything else." With that his parents tread towards the door before finally turning around to bid their son good bye.

"Bye son. It was great seeing you. We love you. Take care ok." They said and were off. Jimin stands speechless and motionless at the doorway. His fists clenching involuntarily till his knuckles turn white. He feels cold fingers wrapping around them. "It's ok", he hears.

It is Jungkook trying to soothe his best friend. He is familiar with the inner ambiance of his family. They are this so called perfect family in the eyes of the outside world. Everyone would have wanted to become like them till one gets to know the inner circle in which someone like Jimin is trapped.

They were like the enemy of their own son. They worked Jimin up so much so that he was suffocating. He could not live freely in his own house. He had to move out and so he did. But this only produced an agreement between him and his father. His father agreed on letting him study in this university if and only if he was bounded by the guidance of the agreement.

Jimin needed to live. He wanted to feel, so he signed it without thinking of the consequences it would bring about. He never knew that would be his biggest confinement.

He was stuck, all over again.

Taehyung somehow manages to bring y/n inside. But how is he supposed to bring her to speak? Be her cheerful self? She has been crying silently. Her facial nerves does not twitch. Only an amount of tears flowed down her cheeks.

She wants to forget everything. She wants to forget Jimin. Her breath never once hitched until now. She turns to Taehyung. The sight is devastating. Red puffy eyes. Tears staining her rosy cheeks. It only melts Taehyung.

"T- Tae, can you do me one f- favour? If it's o- okay with...you", she sobs. "Anything for you sweetie." He runs a hand through her hair to calm her down.

"Kiss me"

"What?"

"You said anything!" Y/n yelps. He can definitely sense it is her emotion speaking on her part. He knows she will regret it later, nevertheless he complies. He kisses her and let his lips dance with hers. Not long after, y/n stops. "I'm sorry", she whispers breaking down, even worse than before.

"I'm pathetic. So pathetic!"

"No y/n, please don't say that. I get it. It's not your fault if you misunderstood him. It happens with everyone. It just depends on the person how they decide to break the news and what Jimin did was definitely not the best way. It's okay..." Taehyung brings her into his embrace drawing tiny shapes on the small of her back.

He stays up all night. Whispering sweet nothings to her till she is asleep. He can only blame Jimin for what happened as anyone else might do.

| Next Day, 10:04 A.M.

Early morning, y/n promises to herself she will not let the events from yesterday affect her. Today is a new day and she will not let her yesterday ruin it. She will let her new self outshine. Taehyung takes a vow too. He will help the brunette to make it through.

The whole day y/n's mind keeps on driving towards yesterday but Taehyung tries his best to keep her away from it and till now he is only successful in doing so.

Both the roommates are now back to yesterday's scene. The auditorium. It is their rehearsal day. Taehyung fears it will bring back the freshly carved painful memories but to his surprise y/n has been smiling all along. She smiled and joked around with Jin, who is here to see her performance.

"...I'm telling it is the best piece I have ever prepared. All thanks to Tae. I don't know what will I do without you. Thank you so much Tae." She hugs him, thanking him for umpteenth time today. Jin can not be happier to see the brunette opening up to the outside world. She used to be so stiff, it only worried him to death. But now with Taehyung, it is the least of his problems.

"Okay okay champ. Now go play your song. It's your turn." Jin gently pats her shoulders. "Shit man why do you have to drive me nervous?" The girl says dramatically and hops on the stage.

She holds her audience tight in her strings, which refused to let them go even after her performance ended. The hall echoes with claps and cheers. She is impressed by the outcome and the effect she has on her spectators. Y/n immediately jumps off the stage and gives her friends a big hug with a huge smile adorning her face.

Little did she know that one of her audience was still tied to her, long after since her performance had ended. The sincere words pierced his heart like arrows suspended from the bow that definitely did not belong to Cupid.

It just hurt him.

Aye hey. I hope this was not boring 😅 the story is still developing. But to my least worries the beginning has finally took off.

Thank you for voting!