Rodeo life part 3

I woke up with a killer headache and then the disappointment settled in as I realized that Dusty must have left. he knows that I hate it when he does that to me! I got out of bed and walked over to my cabinet that held my Advil and got two and a glass of water. when I was done that I got dressed in a new western shirt I just got and some dark blue jeans my cowboy hat and boots. When the horses see me they call out as if to say "hey there jerk do you mind giving us some food?!". Another thing that drives me crazy is when Dusty doesn't feed them. like really I move his horse every where and I pay for the gas and the hay and the water the least he could do is feed and water them.

"Fel!" I hear Madi call my name from a couple of trailers away getting dirty looks from the guys next to me.

"Hey Mads what's up?"

"You will never guess who I just saw walking out of Shays trailer!"

"Uh how bout Luke because that's his trailer?"

"No it wasn't Luke! Luke went into town to get more grain for the horses."

"Ok if it wasn't Luke who was it?"

"Dusty! And when he came out he was redoing the button on his pants and tucking his shirt back in! Then shay came out and he turned around he kissed her! can you believe it?!"

"Oh.my.god! I am going to kill him!"

"Who is killing who?" Dusty walks up with the rest of the boys.

"I hate you! You cheating lying pathetic exuse of a boyfriend!" I lung at him only to have someone catch me by the waist. "let me go!" I screech at them.

"No can do sorry." it was layton that caught me. he picked me up and carried me away.
He takes me to his trainer sitting me down and getting me cup of water. The tears start to fall one after the other slowly at first but getting faster and faster.

"You wanna talk about it?" Layton asks in small voice unsure of what to say to a heartbroken girl.

"No I just wanna cry." I reply in a weak voice. I cried for about an hour or so before I finally stopped. Layton had an awkward look on his face but can you blame him the guy just had to deal with an emotional wreck.

"Hey layton you in here?" Luke yells from outside.

"Yeah I'm in here."

"Is Felice still in?"

"Yeah I'm in here." I reply for myself. my voice is still scratchy from all the crying.

"How you holding up?" Luke asks entering the trailer.

"Did you know he was cheating on me?"

"No." he lied I could tell he lied because he hesitated before answering.

"Did you know he was cheating on me with Shay?"

"Felice I know this isn't what you want to hear but he cheated with more than just Shay." It was layton that answered this time.

"So you knew about it too."

"All of us boys did. we told him it wasn't right and that you really loved him and that when you found out it would break you more than anything, but he didn't listen to us." Luke replied this time.

"I never told you because you weren't supposed to find out. I was trying to stop but you never offered me enough at night. you always cared about yourself more than you cared about our relationship and so I started seeing other girls that could offer me more than you ever would." dusty says walking up to the door of the trailer and leaning against the frame.

"Shut the hell up! I cared about or relationship more than you could imagine! I changed myself to make you happy! I damn near dropped out of school so I could be with you more! I lost so many important people in my life just because you didn't like them or they weren't perfect enough for you!" I was screaming by the end.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dun dun daaa!!
There I finally updated again. it's a pretty intense chapter if you ask me! Hope you all enjoyed it!
Comment/vote/fan!