Rodeo life part 7

Hunters POV!!!!
I won't lie it was hard keeping this damn secret from Fel I normally tell her everything. I still called Fay every day much to my dislike, I had to try and make her believe that I love her like I say I do.
I really did love her at one point that's why I married her but then she started to sleep around thinking that I didn't know but in a place as small as Paris Texas you find out fast. Oh right Fay is my wife we have been married for half a year and it's gone down hill. We dated for years both Felice and Fay didn't like each other and they made it very clear. That's why I don't tell Felice that I asked her to marry me. When I did ask her I thought she would say no but much to my surprise she said yes.

"Hey, are you even listening to me?!" Fay shouted at me through the phone.

" Yes of course I'm listening to you baby!" Lie. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"I've asked you the same question three times! And I didn't get a reply once! Honestly what is going on with you lately?!"

"Nothing is going on just been busy. Trying to keep up to my sister is a lot harder than you think Fay!"

"Ugh don't talk to me about you sister I don't like the little slut bag."
This had me upset. Fel is anything but a slut.
"She's not a slut!"

"Right. Think what you want to think hunt. Look baby I really do love talking to you but I have to get going." She said but all I could hear was the other mans voice in my ear.

"Ok. I'll talk to you later then." I said and a second later heard the click of her ending the call.

"Hey. You ok?" Felice asked me coming into my room.

"Yeah I'm fine. Why?" Lie.

"That didn't sound like a call someone should be saying they are fine about afterwards." She had a very serious look on her face. "You can talk to me Hunter. That's what we are supposed to do with each other. Talk. Talk about our problems. Talk about your secret wife you think I don't know about."

"You know about Fay and I? How?"

"Well she couldn't shut up about it to me when you guys had your secret wedding that I wasn't meant to know about. And you have her as 'wife' in your phone contacts." Right. I forgot about that.

"Well since you say we are meant to talk about our problems lets talk."

"Alright. You start."

"Ok so when we got married we both loved each other unconditionally and then after about a month she would start to come home later and later-"

"Wait I'm not sure I want to talk about your problems anymore!" Felice says jokingly.

"before we would always call each other to say we are coming home from work, but eventually the calls stopped. And then one day when she was in the shower she got a call, I told her and she said to answer it for her, and so I did. It was a another man. That night I talked to her about it. She yelled at me and told me that it was her friend. " I took a deep breath I haven't told anyone this. "She then hit me and told me to never question her love and loyalty to me, and so I let it all go until the next week when the number called the house phone looking for Fay. So I told them she was busy at the moment, I couldn't help myself and so I asked who it was and they said 'Jake Fay's boyfriend.'"

"Oh my god Hunter that's terrible. Are you alright? Does she know you know?"

" no she doesn't know I know and I'm doing alright I guess. Fel I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about me and her getting married I should have."

"You are right you should have but you didn't and it's in the past know nothing we can do about it. But is it why you cut me out of your life?" The question I have been waiting for her to ask. I thought maybe just maybe I would get lucky and she wouldn't ask but I guess not.

"Yes that is why I shut you out of my life."

"Well don't do it again, alright?"

We both lay down in the bed and just talk for another hour before we both fall asleep. It was nice to have told her I didn't feel fake any more the weight that was in my chest and shoulders was suddenly gone just by tell her. It was nice to have my sister back in my life. I decided that when I wake up I would call Fay and tell her everything.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok so I want to apologize for the crazy long wait for this update. I had writers block like so bad! And I know that no reason for no update but imma stick with it. So to all my readers thank you very much for sticking with this book if you have I really appreciate it and hopefully this won't happen again!

Goodnight everyone!