Rodeo life part 8

Felice's POV

The next morning when I woke up I was in a room I didn't recognize as my own. The walls were a creamy white and the bed sheets where a pale baby blue, this definitely was not my room with its lavender coloured walls and black bed set. I felt a person by me and closed my eyes hoping it was some bad dream. When I still felt the person there I opened my eyes and looked over at them, thankfully it was just my brother. Then I remembered everything that had happened last night. It felt good to have my brother back and not worry about his stupid wife secret slip out of my mouth on accident.
Not only was it just my brother that relived me it was also that I still had clothes on and not just a sheet covering me!

I removed the blanket and stood up to walk to the bathroom only to be stopped by a soft whimper. I look over my shoulder to see a stray tear leave Hunters eye and another whimper leave his chest. I walk back over to him and shake his shoulder gently only to have him roll over.
"Hey Hunt wake up brother." I say and push his shoulder again. This time he gets up with a slight jump because I hit him with a pillow. "Sorry....."

"Sure you are." He groaned at mean.

"Your right I'm not!"

"Go away you little shit head!" He teased me.

"And why would I want to do such a silly silly thing?!"

"Because you love me!" He says right before hitting me smack in the face with a feathery pillow!

"Oh no you didn't!"

"Oh but dear LITTLE sister I did!" He taunts me.
With that we end up having a full blown pillow fight. That was until Jayde walked in to get hit with a pillow that slipped out of my hands. I know totally 13 year old school girl kind of thing pillow fights. Jayde's face is about as red as a tomato from rage.... And guess who that rage is directed to? The one and only me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so if anyone wants to get mad at me feel free! That was like totally not fair to everyone! I should have updated but I HAD not been feeling this book very much.... But guess what! I'm back! I will try and update lots more again. It will probably maybe every two weeks or so. Tell me that's no fair all you want I just have a really busy schedule over winters and it is no better since I have two months worth of catching up to do at school because of my stupid concussion that I am still trying to get rid of! So I apologize for the real long wait and like I said feel free to get mad at me!