Rodeo life part 17

I sat on my bed looking down at my hands tears falling. I didn't even bother to try and stop them. The knock at my door made me jump and finally hastily wipe my eyes before opening the door to reveal him. I hadn't seen him in a while but damn was he ever hot. His six foot frame towered in front of my door his shoulders made everything that much better. His curls bounced when he looked up at me with that heart stopping smile of his.
I cleared my throats before grabbing his hand pulling him into the trailer and slamming the door shut.

"Hey." I say a little breathlessly.

"Hey." He grins down at me. Before pulling me in for a hug. I bury my head in his chest taking comfort in his warm and familiar embrace. I started to cry again. He started stroking my head whispering soothing words like "everything will be okay." But it wasn't going to be okay, because I just messed up with the person I love to no end.
I felt myself being picked up and carried probably to my room and set down on the bed but I didn't release my grip on him so he opted to hold me on his lap instead.

"Fellie, baby what's going on?" Reece's deep voice cracked making him clear his throat.

I should probably explain. Reece is my childhood best friend he has been there for me when everyone else was gone. He was a bullfighter which explains why he was at the rodeo. However Luke knows none of this. Reece once upon a time beat Luke up for cutting my hair when it was in a ponytail leaving my hair to look horrible. I had cried for hours. Reece took it hard to see me crying so much and beat Luke up putting him in the hospital. So long story short Luke and Reece? Not a good idea.

"Felice?" Luke's voice comes from the doorway. "I um, I came to apologize, but um k guess you don't need me anymore you got Reece here now."

I look up from Reece's chest my eyes blood shot and red from crying. My makeup was probably only making matters worse.

"Luke? What are you doing here? You don't care about me no more." I say my voice breaking.

(I want to make it really clear right now that I wrote this really really high. Like really high so it probably makes absolutely no sense. And while writing this my main thought was no joke "what if dogs can actually talk but people are to dumb to understand them. So yeah I'm probably going to read this again tomorrow and be like wtf. So yeah byeeee night guys.) I should totally do a discussion starter for this chapter and in my high state it is going to be: what if animals can talk to humans and the people that hear voices are really just hearing the animals talking. Thoughts?