Rodeo life part 4

I was sitting out in the sun in my neon orange bikini top and blue jean cut offs suntanning with Madi, Kayla, kaylin, Katie and Jayden, just talking three days after the break up with Dusty. Everyone excepted me to be all heart broken and all that crap, but nope! Not this girl! I still go out every night and have my fun, maybe I don't get with a guy every night but at least I go out. Dusty has asked me three times already to take him back and every time I reject him reminding him that I'm not good enough for him. he's lost lots of his friends already because of what he did to me. The boys are like brothers to me and so that being said they are very protective of me. they had all been my twin brothers close friends and when he got sent away by my moms crazy boyfriend they became even more protective over me. everyone knew it was a bad idea for me and Dusty to date but we did anyways, and look at how it turned out!

Nina one of the girls Dusty cheated on me with walked over to me and tapped my shoulder to get my attention.

"What do you want?" I growled at her angry that she had the nerve to come and talk to me after what she did. I even once called her one of my girls!

"I wanted to apologize to you." Wait what?! Apologize this chick has never apologized to someone before! "I'm sorry that I slept with Dusty, I didn't know until he told me."

"You didn't know." I kept my shock well hidden from her. but really?! She used the 'I didn't know' line on me?!

"I swear I didn't! I was drunk and then the next morning he told me we had slept together!"

"Yeah okay hun if that's what you want to say go right on ahead, but I don't believe a word you said." I say to her keeping my voice calm. "Now if you don't mind can you please leave I'm trying to talk with my friends."
With that she turned around and walks off knowing that I'm not going to forgive her for what she did no matter what she said.
When I turn back to my friends Jayden is staring at me with a small grin on her face. "What? Is there something on me or something?!" I ask her.

"No you just took that like a pro!"

"Well of course I did, silly I am a pro!" At that everyone including myself broke into laughter.

"Yeah ok!" Kaylin says with a very unladylike snort of laughter. Her snort made us all laugh even harder if that was possible. poor Kaylin's face went beet red with embarrassment.

That was pretty much how our day went us laughing and just being us. young and stupid!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok so I know it's not long at all but I'm trying I really am! It's just really hard with every thing going on! I'm real sorry I haven't updated but it was just hard with everything that was happening at the time! Please forgive me and don't give up on the story! I'm trying to make it interesting for you guys!

Rodeo lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara