Rodeo life part 9

After our very dramatic pillow fight the three if us walked down to the kitchen. Hold it. Hold it! Is that... bacon?! Hunter smelt it to for he started to run doown the steps.
"Justin Hunter Winters! Stop right where you are!" I scream at him knowing very well that if I didn't beat him dien he would take it all.
"Hell no sister! I'm not letting you steal it all!" He yelled back at me. Ok so we are a lot alike when it comes to food. As we race down pushing each other.
"Woah! Easy there you two!" An all two familiar voice says as we both reach the bottom of the steps and, I being snart shoved Hunter sending him across the room hitting... guess who Dusty fucking Butterfield. Yep my not so wonderful cheating extremly hot and attractive ex boyfriend.
"Extremly hot and attractive?" He asks with an eyebrow raised and amusnent all over his face.
"Wait did i say all of that outloud?!" Oh my how emdarassing is that?!
"Yes sweetheart you didbsay it out loud. And don't worry I miss you to babe. We could head up stairs and make everything right again. Make it all back to the way it was before when we were both so happy." He says openly flirting with me. As he was speaking he waljed closer and closer until he was finally at my ear to whisper in it. This is bad really really bad. It felt like someone let a net full of butterflies in my belly. He brushed my hand with his making my heart skip a beat and electricity shot up my arm and I could tell he felt it to.
"W-what are you doing here Dusty." I ask trying to sound strong but my voice failed me.
"You don't want me to leave honey do you."
"Lets go talk somewhere else Dusty. Away from prying eyes."
"Lets." And with that we both left the kitchen and went to my room. I sat on the bed and looked down at my hands. Tears flooded my eyes and slowly one fell landing on my hand.

"Hey hey baby girl whats wrong? Why you crying my girl?" He asks holding me just as he always did before we broke up and I would cry. I didn't say anything i just clutched him to me and cried the whole time he said soft soothing words. Eventually my crying subsided and we both just held each other and enjoyed the presence of one another. Somehow we ended up laying on the bed at the pillows, or what was left of the pillows. My head was layed on his chest my leg swong over his laxily he had his arm wrapped around me and we just layed like that for an hour or so just talking like we used to. Eventually we both ended up falling asleep.

"Hey. Sleepy head its time to wake up." Dusty's husky voice woke me.

"But I don't want to wake up I like sleep."

"Oh wake up before I dump you in the ice cold bathtub I have ready." That pulled me awake.

"I'm up! I'm up! Please don't put me in the ice cold bath!" I pleaded for my life. He burst out in laugher. "This isn't funny! You were going to throw me in an ice cold bath!"

"I don't-laugh-have-laugh-an ice-laugh-bath ready-laugh-for you!" He said in between laughs. Oh that jerk! I would get him back for this.

"You shoulda seen your face! It was priceless!" He said as he continued to laugh at me. Or that was until my fist made contact with his gut. "Okay I deserved that." With a satisfied look I got up from that bed and left the room.
I wandered to the kitchen in hopes of finding bacon but of course there was none left so I got a frying pan and started cooking some for myself. Dusty came down not a minute after and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. That probably sounds bad and like something a couple would do, and it was but for us it was normal.

"So Layton told me you and him had sex. Is that true?" And here it was I had been waiting for it to come out.

"Yes. That is true. It was nothing though. Just heartbreak sex it meant nothing to me. So you don't have to worry." I say while looking over my shoulder at him. His face was just inches away from mine. I let my eyes flutter down at his rough lips and slowly turned around to face him all the while inching closer and closer. Just as we were about to kiss someone cleared their throat causing both of us to jump away from each other like water and fire. I looked up to see a not so happy Luke looking at us with disapproval all over his face. Oops. My bad. I turned back to my bacon just in time to flip them over before they burnt.

"Dusty can I talk to Felice alone for a second please?" Luke more told then asked him. Dusty looked at me and when I nodded my head he walked away grabing his hat on the way out. "He cheated on you Fel! Don't go claeling back to him! Your so much better you deserve better then him!" Luke practically yelled at me making me flinch. His eyes softened when he seen me flinch and "I don't want you to get hurt thats all your like my baby sister and I'm the big annoying overly protective brother." I nodded my head and looked doen at my feet.

"Bacon?" I ask lightly.

"Sure. You sit down I'll get plates and forks." I followed his order and sst down in the chair I always sat in. "So you going to the rodeo today?"

"You bet I am."

After that we just ate in silence and when we were both done we got up cleaned the dishes and went our seperate ways.