Rodeo Life part 16

I wasn't excited for my fathers wedding but I was still going to support him. Luke already had his suit ready and I now needed a dress. Madi, Jayde, and Jayden all had me out at expensive dress stores searching for the perfect dress. This is the fifth store.

"Guys I'm tired and my feet hurt." I whine to them.

"Yeah well that sucks, we are not leaving this mall until you get a dress Fel." Madi says giving me a glare.

"Madi's right Felice, you need a dress. Yours dads wedding is like a week away and you don't even have a nice pair of shoes." Jayde says betraying me for them.

"Why can't I just wear a nice shirt and jeans?" I groan.

"Because that's not what you wear to a wedding!" Jayden says and pulls me into the next store.

"This is pretty!" Madi says pulling a pink puffy dress with sequins covering the bodice and thinning out as it goes down the dress. I scrunch my nose up at the dress with a shake of my head.

"How about this one?" Jayde asked holding up a short pale blue dress covered in lace.

"You know I hate lace" I say and start looking at dresses on the racks.

I pull off a black dress with a pale purple ribbon tied around the waist and look at it.
"How bout this one guys?" I say never taking my eyes off the dress.

"I love it! And I have a pair of boots that would go with it perfectly!" Jayden says rushing up beside me and pulling the dress from my hands. Their excitement made me happy and after purchasing the dress I was out of the mall like a bat out of hell. I left the girls to get their own ride back to the rodeo grounds, no way was I staying in that massive prison full of people that people call a mall. City girls always baffled me, how could a girl walk around that all day? And don't even get me started on all the girls in the Lasenza store. And that wasn't even as bad as the Victoria's Secret store Jayden drug me into with her. I didn't have the money to spend fifty bucks on a simple bra that I could get for a lower price at Lasenza. City people.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw a horse dart across the street.
My first thought was: why is a horse in the city? My second thought: that horse looks really familiar. And last it hit me. That was my colt. Luke's geldings lead him ahead by a few paces. I jumped out of my truck and dashed across the road with a halter in tow. By now people had gotten out of their vehicles trying to circle the frightened horses. I shoved people out of my way getting glares as I did so.

"Hey! You! Stop don't go near those we don't know where they came from!" A police officer shouted at me pulling me to a stop by my arm. I glanced down at his hand before grinning at him.

"Sir I highly suggest you remove your hand from arm before I make you." Let's just say he didn't like that very much.
About ten minutes later I caught all three of the horses and had them taken away and me shoved into the back of a cop car. Take it from me, don't forcefully remove a cops hand from your arm and then tell them off in a very colourful language, you will most likely end up behind bars as I currently am. There was three other girls in the cell with me, but they already learned to leave me alone. I was standing in a musty corner leaning against the cold bars.

"Oh honey I'm sure it would be much more comfortable over here on the bench." One of the ladies grinned at me. I rolled my eyes but stayed in my place.

"Hey! When do I get my phone call!" The smallest girl yelled at the passing officer, he stopped and glared at her smacking his flashlight against bars making everyone else jump and scurry to the back of the cell.

"You are a new one." The guy said walking up to me with a smirk on his face. "What you do get drunk disturb the city people?" He sneered at me.

"Actually I put an asshole like yourself in place is what I did." I said smirking at him. He stalked up to where I was standing and glowered down at me.

"You ought to learn to hold your tongue missy." He hissed through his teeth. "Someone just might have to put you in place other wise."

"You can't touch me. You think this is my first time behind bars, I'm no fool, all of you officers are the same. You all think you are better than everyone else and you can do anything, but guys what?" I grinned at him, " you can't do a single thing to me."

"Constable Price!" I hear the man before I see him "unlock the cell door."
The constable gave me one last glare before going and opening the cell door, Luke stepped into my line of vision and a smile grew on my face.

"Hey babe." I say swinging myself out of the cell and hugging him.

"Fel, can you stay of jail for more than a few days?" He smiles down at me.

"Nah, what's the fun in that?" I grin ear to ear as Luke signs the form thing they make you sign when you bail a person out. He just shakes his head grinning at me.
As we walk out of the police station I stop and turn around. "Oh hey Constable Price, see ya around!" I say winking at him and watching him get all flustered.

"What was that all about?" Luke hisses at me as we reach his truck.

"All what?"

"The whole flirting with the cop. Felice you know exactly what I am talking about." He turns his burning gaze onto me.

"I picked a fight with him I had to do something to easy things over with him." I say buckling my seatbelt. Luke didn't say anything as he started the truck glaring at the road. He didn't even look at me the whole time back to the rodeo grounds. I'd try to say something and he would turn the radio up, I finally gave up. We reached the grounds and he slammed the brakes turning the truck off and reaching for his door. "Luke, baby, stop."

"What do you want Felice? I'm trying but I'm not going to sit around and pretend I don't care that my girlfriend is flirting with other guys, especially when I'm right there! Maybe Dusty was okay with that, but Felice I'm not Dusty I can't do that!" He was yelling at me now.

"Luke, I love you okay, I didn't even like that guy he was just some guy that was there. I picked a fight with him and I wanted to smooth that all over, I called the guy an asshole right to his face." I sighed running a hand through my hair. "Baby I'm sorry okay? I won't do it again I promise." I glance up at him and then back down to my hands.

"That's it? That's all you have to say? You are unbelievable Felice! You think just calling me baby and saying sorry is all it's going to take?! You out of your god damn mind then!" He yelled at me before getting out the truck slamming the door shut making me jump.
I slammed my fist down onto the dashboard feeling tears trickle down my face already. I got out of the truck storming away from it to my trailer.

I pulled out my phone scrolling through the contacts until I found the person I wanted.

"Hey you busy?"
"No, why what's up?"
"That's not important. Come to my trailer in ten?"
"Yeah I'll be there."
••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the really long wait everyone that actually reads this book. I have a gong show of a life right now lol.

Anywho who do you guys think she called?

Also I wanted it to be clear to everyone, I have literally no story line for this lol I just write in it when I get bored mostly lol. I do try and write often (not that it works well) but I do try to. I just wanted to tell everyone because it might not make any sense at all. Anyways I updated enjoy :) if you like comment and vote add it to your reading lists whatever you guys do.