Rodeo life part 6

Hunter has been here for about a week now and still he refuses to tell me why he cut off all contact between the two of us, I mean what kind of twin does that! Just cuts off all ways to talk to each other and never coming to see one another like really! Is that what you do the person you are closest with?!

Anyways it's been fun with him, all my girls are trying their best not to fall head over heels for him but I don't blame them he was hot (speaking as his identical looking twin sister). yup just because he's a guy and I'm a girl doesn't mean that we don't look the same as each other. we both had the blonde hair only he has the blue eyes that I was oh so very jealous of, I had boring brown eyes. but my brown eyes make my hair look brighter and less of a dirty blonde colour.
"Hey sis are you even paying attention?" Hunter asked bumping my shoulder.
"Hmm? What? What did I miss?" I ask making everyone else laugh.
"we were saying that we should try and hit up a party or something tonight." Jayde (one of my friends) says.
"Oh yeah that's a great idea! Let's do that!" I say getting excited. we haven't really had the time to go to any parties or rodeo carnivals and so the idea sounded awesome to me and my friends.

About a half hour later we were all ready, late but ready. some people would be upset with how late we were but we just thought of it as fashionably late. by the time we got to the party people were already passed out on the lawn and red solo cups were everywhere. quite literally everywhere! The lawn looked red with them all over the place with patches of green.

Layton and I both slipped away to get a drink, and can you bet how that ended up? Yup. both of us made our drinks a little to strong and ended up finding a room and ended up sleeping with each other. talk about awkward! He was like a brother to me so it was like having sex with Hunter! But I didn't care I just knew I wanted someone and bad! So if it was layton then so be it!

The next morning I was very hungover and not looking forward to my barrel run, like at all! Well looks like I'm taking Advil again today!
"Can you please remind me why I drink, Hunt?" I ask as hunter puts a coffee down in front of me with bacon and eggs. Mmm! My favourite! He knows me so well!
"That my dear sister I will never understand." he quit drinking before he cut all contact off between us, because of a party he went to and so drunk he was put in jail for three nights. my dad wasn't to happy with him when this happened!

Ugh! So sorry it's so short I was really not feeling this chapter and found it soo hard to write! Anywhoo, please let me know what you all think of it. and again I would like to say a big thank you to @MadilynWilson she again has helped me out with continuing this book! The picture is of Jayde I picture her as Kelleigh Bannen.