Rodeo life chapter 2

Five minutes later me and my girls were in my trailer getting ready for the carnival. We always wear something that we know our parents don't approve of but they never come to rodeos anymore. not since my brother. Katie was putting on a button down shirt but only doing a few of the buttons and then tying it at her belly button I was doing the same thing. shay was putting on another one of her little crop tops that she wears all the time. I don't see what Luke sees in her. I mean what kind of person always goes around looking like a stripper! If you can tell Shay is not one of my girls. I don't do the whole cheerleader thing. I find some white daisy Dukes that I know show a lot but that's what I'm going for something that I know will turn Dusty on. Melory was already at the mirror putting on some makeup.

"Mel how many times do you have to be told your not allowed to come with us?!" Katie exclaimed when she saw her sister there. Melory was only 11 and with how drunk we get and how bad the boys can get we don't let her hang out with us. last year when we let her one time Dusty was really drunk and he was talking about sex. the next day she asked her mom and dad what sex was. I was surprised with how much trouble we got into especially Dusty.

"Just this once, Please."

"No last time we let you come you asked mom and dad what sex was and we are not having a repeat of that! Now scoot so Felice can do her makeup."

"Felice please."

"Sorry honey but no. tonight we are going to be acting like big girls." with a huff she got out of her chair and walked to the door.

"Just so you know I'm not three you don't have to treat me like I am." She called over her should as she walked out the door.

"What was that all about?" Madi one of my friends asks.

"We told her she couldn't come with us tonight." I reply simply.
A knock at my door gets all of our attention.

"What one do you think it is?" Katie says wondering what one of the boys was knocking at my door.

"It's not Dusty it hasn't been an hour yet. I have my money on Layton." I say

" I say it's Dusty." Madi says. after that it's pretty much all Dusty. walking over to the door I pull open expecting to see one of the boys. It was my pathetic excuse of a mother.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a icy cold voice. The girls knew exactly who was at the door then.

"Well I came through talk to my lovely daughter of course!"

"The daughter that you are looking for is long gone. in fact she's been gone since the day you left! You know the day that my twin brother got sent away by your crazy boyfriend just because he went out to much! now if you will excuse me I have a place to be." With that me and my girls walk past her. I make sure I lock the door to keep perverts out. we just happened to run into Dusty and the boys so we could go right away.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so chapter 2! I feel so proud that I have gotten this far and I'm still not bored of this book!