Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31: A Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ Lɪғᴛᴇᴅ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 8:01 am

As I unlocked the door and walked in I saw Davion and Jaylinn sitting on the couch all cuddled up watching some movie.

Shit

I walked in with my suitcase and Jamari. They were too busy paying attention to the movie that they didn't notice me.

Which in my defense is good, I walked in trying to keep quiet as much as I could. I closed the door quietly behind me, locking it.

I was walking up the stairs when my suitcase fell, making them turn to look at me.

Damn, I was so fucking close

"Oh hey, Jenassia when did you get here?" Jaylinn asked looking at me.

Obviously a few seconds ago

I was a little mad that Jaylinn and Kacey distanced themselves from me at my weakest point, but it doesn't matter now.

"Oh, I just got here actually," I said putting on a fake smile.

"Oh okay," she said turning her attention back to the screen.

But on the other hand, Davion didn't even manage to say Hi to me or acknowledge my existence.

I just sighed, took my things upstairs to my room, and went quickly back down the stairs.

No way in hell is I staying in a house where everybody ignores me.

I went to grab a snack before leaving, before turning around my parents walked past me. Everyone here is just irking my nerves right now.

You know what? Fuck it, since everyone wanna ignore me and treat me like shit it's about time we all had a damn talk.

                                Today 8:10 am
                                   Kaceyyy

Me: Hey Kacey can you come over?
Kaceyyy✨: Yea sure
Kaceyyy✨: I'll be there in about 20 mins
Me: Aii cool

I'm deciding if I should go to Michael's house and tell him to come over.

Hmmm...Yea Imma go

I then quickly opened the door and closed it behind me as I ran to Michael's house as fast as I could. I wanted to get him and come back home before Kacey got there.

I got to his house and knocked on the door. I began to wait patiently until the door opened revealing Jermaine.

JERMAINE'S POV
Time: 8:15 am

Someone was annoyingly knocking on the door.

"Who the fuck-" I said as I opened the door.

"Um hey, is Michael here?" some girl asked nicely. I looked her up and down before nodding.

Not gonna lie she's kind of pretty.

"Yo Mike," I said loud enough for Michael to come downstairs.

"What nigga" Michael said coming to the door. He instantly smiled at her.