Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17: Gᴏɴᴇ Tᴏᴏ Sᴏᴏɴ

MICHAEL'S POV
"Is she gonna be okay?!"I asked manically.

"We are going to do the best we can to keep her alive," a nurse said.

"Oh okay please bring her back"I sniffle. The nurse nods her head. I leave the room to sit on one of the chairs outside. It was so late, I began to drift off to a night of deep sleep.

————-3 HOURS LATER—————-
"Sir," a voice says

"Sir," the voice says again. I then feel somebody shake me. I open my eyes and it's a doctor. I instantly stand up.

"So any news?"I ask nervously.

"Yes"

"Is it good or bad?"

"Good.....she is alive and she is ready to be seen"

"Oh my god, thank the lord, "I say with relief.

"Thank you, doctor," I say passionately and hug him. I then walk into Jenassia's room.

"Jenassia?"I call.

"Yes, Michael" she sighs. It was so good to hear her voice again. I busted into tears, I was so scared. I can't believe I almost lost her.

"Michael don't cry,"she says wiping the tears off my face.

"I-I'm s-so sorry"I sob, bro word to I never cried dis hard for no female before.

"It's okay Michael I forgive you"she said smiling weakly.

"R-r-really?"

"Yes"she smiles. I give her a big old hug, I couldn't even think of losing her.

"I'm sorry I hurt you"I sniffle.

"Michael it's really okay"

"Michael...can you stay here?"she says. I smile immediately and nod my head.

"Of course"I say. I then sit down in the chair next to her and watch her fall asleep making me do the same.

——JENASSIA'S FLASHBACK————

"Do you want to stay here or go back and live your life?"he asks.

"I want to go back and live my life. I would be gone too soon if I stayed here."

"Okay good choice, you will leave now"

"Wait..."

"What is it sweetheart?"

"Can we make the machine flatline to scare Michael a little bit?"I ask with a high pitched voice

"Fine...Jenassia what is with you and these pranks?"

"Sorry, he did hurt me"I chuckle a bit.

*a few moments pass by*

"Okay Jenassia I think it's time for you to go back now"

"Okay Grandpa...can I hug you before I go"

"Of course come here," he says. I give him a tight hug, I then bust out into tears.

"Don't cry Jenassia"

"I'm going to miss you so much down there Grandpa"I sniffle.