Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: Hᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 10:30pm

As I open my eyes and flickered them, I looked around to see that I was in a hospital bed with a needle in one arm, and cast on the other arm.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME!!! I have a headache that feels like if I move my head or do any sudden movements my head is going to explode.

The damn machine was beeping and it made my head feel like a drum being pounded on. Every time the machine beeps it worsens my headache.

"How are you feeling?" a nurse asked while walking into the room.

"Bad...I have a headache and it's killing me."I said wincing in pain. It even hurts to talk.

"Oh...that's normal," she said with a smile.

"Why am I here?... I don't remember much"

"You're here because you crashed your car into a wall"

"WAIT WHAT?!!!"I yelled wincing shortly after. The nurse looked scared like she thought I was gonna hit her or something.

"Calm down ma'am. I'm to going to give you something for your headache," she said.

I wanted to flip this bitch upside down. How can I be calm? If my parents find out I crashed the car...my ass is grass.

They would never let me drive again. I mean that would be for the best, but...they are never gonna trust me again.

I was so distracted by my future ass whooping that I didn't even notice the nurse had left.

"Here you go ma'am," the nurse said coming back into the room with a pill and some water.

I took it from her hand and popped the pill in my mouth before swallowing it with the water.

My head was still pounding, even more, when I swallow.

But my eyelids slowly started dropping as everything went black.

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 10:37 pm

I walked into the hospital with a worried look on my face.

"Hello, what room is Jenassia Thomas in?"I asked as went to the front desk.

"She's in room 107 down the hall to the left, "the nurse says.

"Thank you, have a wonderful day," I said.

I walked to room 107 and I saw Jenassia, her skin was pale and her body looked lifeless.

A tear rolls down my cheek, I wanted to cry.

I can't believe I yelled at her and I never yelled at her before. What the hell is wrong with me?

I walked up to her and held her hand.

"Shawty?"I called. She didn't move or say anything but I wanted to believe she can hear me.

"Jenassia it's Michael. I just wanted to say I'm sorry.  I shouldn't have yelled at you...you didn't deserve it. After you called me, I went to check the cameras.

I saw her give you a dirty look and look you up and down, I saw what happened in your room. I just want you to come back. I have had such fun times with you. I'm sorry.....please don't go...wake up"I sniffled.

JENASSIA'S POV

I was in this place, it was bright and beautiful. I then see my Grandfather appear out of nowhere. He died 3 years ago from being murdered in an alleyway drive by.

"Grandpa Willy?"

"Hello Jenassia"

"Grandpa what am I doing here?"