Eᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

JENASSIA'S POV

Michael and I were thrown into the back of the cop car.

The ride was mostly quiet and painful. Nobody said a word to each other.

There was simply nothing to say, nothing to explain, nothing to try to decipher.

Just nothing

I silently cried at the loss of three of the most important people that were so much a part of me.

———
"Smile Davion," I said as I took a picture of him.

"Stop it Jenassia, there isn't anything to smile about right now," Davion said making me frown.

"We'll think of it this way, what if we became famous millionaires when we get older," I said as I smiled.

"That would be cool," Davion said as he kicked his legs up.

"So I need you to smile for the picture because when we become famous our fans are going to want to see how good we looked as kids," I said making him nod his head and smile wide.

"Yay, thank you," I said whilst hugging him. He nodded his head as we played with his toy cars.
———
"Stop give it back" I whined watching Michelle take my Bratz doll.

"Why should I? You're not pretty enough to be a Bratz doll, that's why you shouldn't have one," Michelle said as she pushed me.

"Give her back her doll Michelle," some girl said stepping up for me.

"Or what? Are you gonna hit me?" Michelle challenged.

"Yes," The girl said as she smacked Michelle making Michelle cry and drop my doll.

"Here you go and don't listen to her. You are pretty enough to be a Bratz doll" The girl said as she helped me up.

"My name is Kacey, what's yours?" Kacey said asked as she looked at me.

"I'm Jenassia, and it's nice to meet you," I said hugging her.

"We're best friends now," Kacey said making me nod and laugh.

"Okay let's go play Bratz dolls," I said as I took her hand as we played.

———
"Hey Jenassia," Lenny said as he called my name.

I nodded and stopped what I was doing.

"Yea Lenny," I said making him look at me.

"Can you help me make Kacey's cake?" he asked. I nodded my head and got up off the couch.

"What you need help with? And why can't you buy a cake?" I asked making him look at me with a dog face.

"Because I want it to be special duhh," he replied playfully making me laugh.

"And I need help picking a cake," he said making me think.

"Do carrot cake" I said as I smiled.

"Carrot cake?" Lenny asked in disgust.

"It's Kacey's favorite, plus its bomb the way I make it," I said feeling confident in myself.

"Mk, but if it comes out nasty you taking the full credit," Lenny said making me laugh.

"And what if it's good?" I asked putting a hand on my hip.