Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30: I'ᴍ Cᴏᴍɪɴɢ Hᴏᴍᴇ

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: 7:00 am, Saturday

I woke up with a smile on my face and seen that Michael was still on the phone with me.

Awww he didn't hang up

Michael tossed and turned a bit before he rubbed his eyes and woke up. He then looked over at his phone and picked it up.

"Morning Love," I said in my morning voice.

"Morning Shawty," he said yawning a bit. I love his morning voice it's so sexy.

"I'm coming home today" I smiled excitedly. He smiled at me before nodding.

"I know, I can't wait," he smiled as he picked up the phone propping it on his bathroom sink.

"I'm gonna put my stuff back in the suitcase real quick hold up," I said as I began propping the phone on the dresser and stretching.

I then picked out an outfit for today and packed all the clothes that I brought and put them back away in the suitcase.

I then brought my phone to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I glanced at the camera to see Michael doing the same.

After brushing my teeth I went over to the shower and began to run it.

"Alright, imma call you after my shower," I said getting ready to hop in.

"Alright Bae, I love you," he said as he dried his mouth with a towel.

"I love you too" I smiled, I then waved at the camera and hung up.

I only hung up so I can play my Shower playlist. The song 'Rain' by SWV echoed in the bathroom.

Not me acting like I'm in a music video-

                                         ꧁☀︎꧂

After I had finished taking a shower and getting
dressed I went to call Michael.

                                      Today 7:30 am
My Baby❤️

Me: Bae imma call you now
My Baby❤️: Aii hold up imma get some food rq
Me: Otay lmk when you ready
My Baby❤️: Bet

I then put my phone down and pulled my suitcase bringing it downstairs. I went back upstairs into the room to make sure I had everything with me and I went down to get some breakfast.

"Hey Aunty," I said as I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Hey sweets, are you ready to go?" She asked clutching her keys.

"Yea I'm just gonna bring a little snack or sum for breakfast," I said going in the cabinet to get two packs of little bites.

These fuckin shits smack

"Okay now I'm ready," I said walking to the front door. She nodded and unlocked the car door so I could get in while she locked up her house.

I put my stuff in the trunk and held Jamari.

This bear is my baby I don't care

My aunt then got in the car and looked over at me.

"When you get that big ass thing," she said examining and touching the bear.

"I been had it, it was just in the trunk" I explained. "Michael won it for me at the carnival," I said as I began smiling at the memories.

"Oh, that's cute, when you guys get married I want the first invite," she said making me laugh.