Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38: Pʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ

A/N: Hey to my ghost readers! I know some of y'all reading the book but aren't voting or commenting. But it's okay to not comment but can y'all at least vote? I was once a ghost reader myself so I do understand where y'all coming from. But try to vote as a start💕! Thanks 😊!
- S✍🏾

♡︎OMNISCIENT POV♡

Jaylinn sat on her couch listening to Davion go off on her.

"How could you some dumb shit like that?" Davion asked making Jaylinn look over at him in shock.

"Nigga you thought she was lying at first and backed up ugly ass Marquis," Jaylinn said defending herself.

She just didn't understand how he could be yelling at her for basically doing the same thing as her.

"I know and I now realize that was a dick move," Davion said rolling his eyes.

"You shouldn't have spread her personal shit on SOCIAL MEDIA" Davion yelled making Jaylinn jump.

"What's the big deal? Half of the fucking school knows already," Jaylinn said making Davion mug her.

"That's fucked up Jay," Davion said while shaking his head.

"What made you even do that shit?" Davion asked calmly. Jaylinn looked over at the wall shrugged.

"Nah you know, spit that shit out," Davion continued as he looked at her.

"I said that because she stays sticking up for that asshole Michael. She dropped me and Kacey over a nigga she knew for 3 months" Jaylinn explained.

Davion straight-faced her and shook his head. He was tired of her being on that childish dumb shit.

"We're finished, don't text me, don't call me, don't do shit that involves me," Davion said getting up and leaving her house.

Jaylinn began to break down and cry, Davion used to always be like this and he started changing when it came to her.

Jaylinn was vastly seeing Davion revert to his old self.

———

KACEY'S POV
Time: 11:57 pm, Saturday

I laid down with Lenny in my bed, we were watching Spongebob when my phone began to ring.

"Who's that?" Lenny asked me lifting his head. I furrowed my eyebrows at the caller.

"It's Jaylinn," I said rolling my eyes. God knows how I feel about her.

It was real messed up how she switched up and tried to do Jenassia like that.

Now if I told her my business she'd probably do the same shit to me.

"Are you gonna pick it up?" Lenny asked sitting up, I shrugged my shoulders and sighed.

"I guess," I said as I pressed Accept.

"Hello" Jaylinn's voice rang, I put her on speaker so Lenny could hear her too.

"What you need?" I asked bluntly.

"Davion broke up with me," Jaylinn said as she cried. I looked over at Lenny who was silently laughing. I shook my head and playfully rolled my eyes at him.

He's so mean

"Why?"

"Because of what I said about Jenassia," Jaylinn said as she cried. I put myself on mute and looked at Lenny.

"Okay so I guess Davion isn't a complete asshole," I said. Lenny shrugged and I took myself off mute.

"Can you blame him? What you said was some pretty fucked up shit" I said while shaking my head.