Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15: Aᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛs

MICHAEL'S POV
Time: 7:50 am

I finished eating my breakfast, washed my plate, and checked the camera to see what Jenassia was doing. She was just laying on her bed reading a book. What I wanted to do was just bust in her room and just fuck her. But if I did bust into the room for sex she'd know it's the pill talking and wouldn't help me ease the pain. I hesitantly headed up the stairs wincing in pain. Each step was so painful, it was like a sharp pain at the tip. But I guess it's worth a try.

"Jenassia can you help me with this" I wince. She then looks at me and smiles evilly.

"Nope," she says popping the 'p'. I groaned in pain and annoyance. I walked into the room.

"Jenassia please, "I asked her wincing again. She looked at me and had a little sympathy.

"Fine," she said.

Thank God!

If I just touched my dick it would hurt, it was so sensitive.

She pulled me into her room and laid me down on the bed. She then leaned down to kiss me, she began to slowly kiss me and rub my cheek in the process.

She then straddled onto me as she kept kissing me, I grabbed her hips as she slowly rubbed her womanhood onto my manhood.

"Mmm," she moaned. I slowly pulled down her lingerie bra, as well as her panties. I started to suck on her nipple. I then hear her moan softly against me. I then flipped her to where she was on the bottom.

JENASSIA'S POV
Time: Unknown...

I began to kiss him and pick up the pace. I quickly took off his shirt and kissed his chest.

"You're looking so sexy right now," Michael said looking at me. I began to blush a bit, but continued my actions. I took off his pants and his underwear next. His thick manhood sprung out loose making him sigh in a bit of relief, cum started shooting out of his penis.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck that hurts"he winced. I nodded and kissed him to relax. I flipped us over and kissed down to his abdomen, slowly taking his long length in my mouth. 

"Sss" I heard him say as I put my mouth on his tip. I slowly moved my tongue around him and started to stroke him. Making him groan and lean his head back. I began to bob my head up and down making him moan and hold my hair up.

I then looked up at him and seen him making all sorts of faces while biting his lip, which was a total turn on. After he released some of his wet flavors into my mouth he flipped us over once again.

He then slowly licked from my chest to my abdomen, before latching onto my womanhood. He began to lick and suck on my clit making me go crazy.

"OH YES MICHAEL," I said messaging his scalp. He then blew raspberries in my pussy making me roll my eyes back. He began to slip one finger in and out, it felt weird at first but I got used to it.

"MICHAEL BABY, YES " I moaned loud enough for the neighbors to hear. My chest heaved back and forth and my core tightened.

"WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS" Michael yelled. My mouth couldn't form any words.

"WHO'S PUSSY IS THIS" Michael yelled again.

"IT'S YOURS DADDY— AH MICHAEL!" I moaned.

"I-i'm GONNA CUM" I yelled feeling like I was about to release.

"Cum for daddy baby," Michael said in a sexy voice which just made me burst. I had come all over his mouth. He then kissed me making me taste all my juices.