Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39: Hᴇᴀᴅsʜᴏᴛ Pᴀʀᴛ 1

(Face claim of Zeniah and Leon are at the end of this chapter) - S✍🏾

Previously...

Leon walked back inside to see Zeniah talking to two females.

"Who they is," Leon said making Zeniah turn around to look at him.

"Nun of ya damn business," she said making the other two girls chuckle a bit.

"I'm tired of you playing me like a bitch" Leon said walking closer to Zeniah making her back up against the wall.

"Aight fine," Zeniah said trying not to make contact with him. Leon nodded as he backed away.

"That's Tatiana and that's Michelle, they gon help me kill this bitch and ha lil friend," Zeniah said as she smirked.

"What her friend do?" Leon asked while rolling his eyes.

"They was fucking with me," A voice said.

LEON'S POV
Time: 3:30 pm

"Who the hell is you?" I asked.

Who are these random bitches and why do they keep popping up.

"This is Jaylinn," Zeniah said as she pointed.

"Wasn't you they friend like not too long ago?" Michelle asked.

"I was their friend until they fucked it up, not only that but now the love of my life is gone because of them," Jaylinn said as she walked up to us.

"No, I clearly remember you fucking the friendship up on your own. But you do you" Michelle said as she shrugged. 

Jaylinn mugged her before looking at the wall.

"Do y'all know each other?" Tatiana asked while pointing between them.

"Unfortunately I do, she goes to my school," Jaylinn said as she rolled her eyes.

"Enough of the dumb bullshit" Zeniah said interrupting. "I want this bitch dead, are y'all in or out?"

"I'm in" Michelle quickly replied making us all eye her.

"I'm in," Tatiana said as she shrugged.

"I'm...yea I'm in" Jaylinn hesitated.

She must not be like that

"Yea I'm in" I shrugged.

I'm gon tell Michael bout them. It's morally stupid to try and kill someone over a nigga.

Sigh...these bitches

"Aight cool, I found out where she lives so we'll just catch her lackin or sum shit," Zeniah said as she handed each of us a gun.

"After you use the gun clean it off and throw it in the ocean," Zeniah said making all of us nod.

———