Chapter 13: Bonding

He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

Chapter 13: Bonding

PICTURE OF ABBY ON THE SIDE!!!!>>>>>>> (SELENA GOMEZ)

I'LL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 12+ VOTES AND 5+ COMMENTS!

COMMENT!

LIKE!

VOTE!

FAN!

SHARE!

Savannah's POV

I woke up with the worst headache in the world.

I knew what this was. I was having a fricking hangover and I hated it with all my life. It was the worst hangover of my life! Well, it was the only hangover of my life, but it still sucked!

I then realized that was I comfy and I don't think I remember changing my dress.

Actually. I don't think I did change out of my dress at all last night.

My breathing became ragged as I kept thinking.

Who could have changed me? That means they saw me half naked; whoever it was.

My brain then clicked and remember that I was home alone with Aaron last night until whenever everyone else decided to come home.

I started to get angry at the thought of Aaron doing that to me. He looked at me almost naked without my consent!

So I got out of my bed; and I sumbled a little bit but I sort of gained my balance as I angrily stomped my way to Aaron's room.

I had so much confidence in myself right now until the moment I tripped on nothing and hit my head on the floor.

"Ouch, dammit" I cried out as I held my head.

And then Aaron came running out of his bedroom and to my side.

"Savannah, are you okay?" He asked me, with a worried look on his face.

"Just peachy!" I said sarcastically.

"Come on, let me help you." He said and tried to lift my arm up but I pulled my arm back down.

"Let go of me, and I don't need your help, thank you very much!" I snapped.

He put his hands up in surrender before getting up and backing away from me.

"Whatever you say, Princess." He said.

"Don't call me princess" I snarled and tried to get up, only to lose my balance and fall back down again.

Aaron ran to my side and held me up before I hit the ground again.

"You have a hangover, let me help you." He said.

"I don't need your help" Lie.

"Yes you do, Savannah. You can barely walk." He said.

"I can walk, no get your perverted hand off of me!" I exclaimed.

"Ahhh, I see what this is about." He smirked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked; confused.

"You're mad at me because I changed your clothes while you were sleeping last night aren't you?" He asked me.

"Pssh, no!" I lied.

"Stop lying to yourself all the time." He said.

"I am not lying!" I defended.