Chapter 22: Don't Lie to Me

He Rejected Me. But We’re Meant to Be.

Chapter 22: Don’t Lie to Me

Thanks guys for some comments :)

And I feel in the mood to deticate a chapter to somebody so I’m gonna pick a comment that I love most; baiscally the most supportive comment. Not that I don’t like everyone elses but it’s just the comment that I thought was the most supportive. I’m not trying to offend anybody, here, just to let ya’ll know.

ANOTHER PIC OF MICHAEL TREVINO AS CALEB ON THE SIDE!! ----->>>>

I PUT A CAST LIST ON THE SIDE JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS FORGOT THE CHARACTERS OR YOU COULD JUST GO BACK TO THE CHARACTER CHAPTER AND LOOK!! ------>>>

AND A VIDEO ON THE SIDE!! THE BEST SONG EVER  by KATIE ARMIGER------->>>

lol literally. That's the title of the song. But it's a good song so listen to it!!! :) 

Okay guyzzzzzzzzzzz. :) enjoy.

Savannah’s POV

It has been a couple of days since my attack and Aaron was still holding that boy in the cell. But we all know Aaron’s going to end up killing him for attacking me because his patience has been thinner than a strand of hair for the past few days.

That’s why I never bothered to ask him who Alpha Joshua was.

Yes, I know I’m a bad girl for eavesdropping on stuff I’m not supposed to hear but I couldn’t help myself.

My curiousity for who this Alpha Joshua guy is getting bigger and bigger.

I have a plan to get Aaron to tell me who he is but I’m not sure it would work.

Let’s hope for the best! I thought as I made my way out of my room.

“Mother Father!” I whisper yelled as I banged my arm on the door.

Watch where you’re going next time. My wolf mocked me.

Shut up. I snapped back at her.

I heard her chuckle before walking to Aaron’s office.

I heard Aaron talking to people but I opened the door and walked in anyway.

“Uh, hey.” He said to me.

“Hey, could I talk to you?” I asked him.

“Yeah, sure.” He said before looking at Chase and Jeremiah.

“We’ll talk later, guys.” He said to them before they slightly bowed their heads and walked out.

“What’s up?” He asked me as he started to get out of his chair.

“No, sit” I pointed back to the chair.

“Okayy” And he sat back down.

“So I have a question for you.” I told him as I started to sexily walk towards him.

“Well, what is it?”

“Will you promise to answer it?” I asked him.

“It depends on the question.” He replied.

I then straddled his lap and put my legs through the arm rests to get comfortable.

His eyes widened in shock as I heard his heart beat start to pick up.