Chapter 16: Second Chances

He Rejected Me. But We're Meant to Be.

Chapter 16: Second Chances

I'LL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 20+ VOTES & 10+ COMMENTS!

COMMENT!

LIKE!

VOTE!

FAN!

SHARE!

Aaron's POV

It's been four days and she still hasn't woken up yet. I'm a mess and I haven't slept, ate, taken a shower or worked out in like 3 days.

"Dude, come on man. You gotta sleep and eat somethin." Chase said, comng into Savannah's room.

"Nah, I'm good" I assured as I rested my head on her hand.

"Aaron Michael Weave. Get the fuck out of this room and go downstairs and have a fucking sandwhich." Chase ordred.

Haha, this fool.

"Don't you see that I can't! I can't leave her side, Chase. I need to be with her. I need to be here when she wakes up. I wanna be the first person she see's even though she probably doesn't want me to be the first person she see's." I sighed.

"Man, you gott do somehing with yourself. You look like shit and you smell. Go take a shower, and eat something. If she even so makes a slight twitch, I'll call you." He promised.

"I-I don't know" I said, looking at Savannah.

"Savannah wouldn't want you like this. She wouldn't want you to sulk over her like this. She wouldn't want you to starve yourself and get no sleep because of this." Chase.

"No, I don't think she'd care."

"That's not true. Savannah always cared about you, no matter how terrible you were to her." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah" He nodded.

So then I sighed as I stood of from the chair next to Savannah's bed and stretched myself out.

I heard cracks from all over my body from being in the same position for about 2 days.

"First. Take a shower" He said and left he room.

I kissed Savannah's forehead before going into my room and taking the best shower I have taken in my life.

After my shower, Izzy had a sandwich already made for me, resting on the table.

"Why would you do this?" I asked her.

"Because.  You're the only guy I've known who's ever sat in a room for 3-4 days without showering, eating or sleeping. That's real committment, and it shows how much you love her." She half smiled. "So that's my gift to you." She said, sounding proud of herself.

"Well, thanks" I said and sat down at the kitchen table and took a bite out of the first piece of food I've eaten in 48 hours.

"Mmmm" I groaned as my stomach rummbled in satisfaction.

"Good, eh?" She smiled at me.

"Yeah, very" I smiled back and continued eating.

She was being strangely nice to me but I guess it was because, she's seeing how much I truely love Savannah, that she's will to give me another chance.