Chapter 5: My New Life

I'LL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS AT LEAST 15 VOTES

PIC OF AIDEN ON THE SIDE!!!!>>>>>>> (ZAC EFRON)  

He Rejected Me. But We’re Meant to Be.

Chapter 5: My New Life

Savannah’s POV

I sighed knowing that I had to tell them eventually so I might as well just tell them now.

“I ran away from my pack” I responded.

“What?!” Jake shouted and stood up.

“You left your pack? Are you insane?” Luke said.

“No” I said.

“Why would you leave your pack? Great! Now they’re probably looking for you and when they find you, they’re probably going to kill all of us.” Jake exaggerated.

“Trust me. They’re not looking for me.” I said.

“And why not?” Taylor asked.

“Because they don’t care about me” I answered.

“What do you mean they don’t care about you? Every pack is supposed to be a loving pack.” Taylor stated.

“Yeah well not mine. They all treated me like dirt.” I stated, ‘matter-of-factly.’

“Define dirt” Taylor said.

“My adobtive parents were abusive and didn’t give a shit about me. I only had one friend in school and only the teachers liked me. I was teased and bullied every day, constantly in school, and…and…” I hesitated.

“And what?” Taylor asked.

“And my own mate rejected me" I finished; now not making eye contact with any of them.

“Your own mate rejected you?” Caleb spoke.

“Yeah… He said that I was weak, vulnerable, and fragile. He said that I wasn’t good enough to be his Alpha female.” I stated.

“Wait- your mate is an Alpha?” Caleb asked; shocked.

“Yeah, but a good one though.” I said.

“Obviously he isn’t if he rejected his own mate and said she wasn’t fit for being his Alpha female. That’s what you were born to be.” He said.

“Yeah but—”

“No buts, Savannah, that’s not what a good Alpha does. A good Alpha makes sure everyone in his pack is treated fairly; mate or not.” “Caleb stated.

He’s right! Why the hell was I even defending that jackass anyways?

“You know what? Yeah, you’re right.” I smiled.

“Yeah, I always am. But for you to move on; you have to accept his rejection, Savannah; or else you’ll be living in a total hellhole.” Caleb said.

I gave him a ‘are you crazy?’ look.

“You have to accept it; say it out loud.” Taylor said.

“Why are you guys even helping me out anyways? You don’t even know me.” I asked.

“You don’t know us either. But we’re caring people.” Caleb says.

I didn’t even know why I was telling them all of this in the first place. I barely know them! Yet here I was; spilling every emotion and feeling out to them; but honestly, something in me told me to trust them. And I went with it.