Chapter 4: Goodbye's and Hello's

He Rejected Me. But We’re Meant to Be

.Chapter 4: Goodbye's and Hello's

PIC OF CALEB ON THE SIDE!!!!>>>>>>>>>> (MICHAEL TREVINO)

Aaron’s POV

After Jackie and I had made fun of Savannah in the hallway before, I felt totally guilty. After seeing the look on Savannah’s face and the tears the rolled down her cheeks, I just wanted to crawl back to her and beg for her forgiveness for hurting her like that.

But I couldn’t.

Number one; I had more pride than that.

Number two; I couldn’t have anyone know she was my mate. I mean it’s Savannah Mason we’re talking about here. The nerdy, smart, girl who had terrible parents, who dressed terrible and who was a loser.

‘Don’t talk about our mate like that’ My wolf said to me.

‘No. Your mate; not mine. I said.

No she’s ours you jerk! He screamed at me, but I really didn’t care. I wasn’t giving in to him.

‘Whatever’ I said and blocked him from my mind.

So where was before I was rudely interrupted? Oh right! Number three.

And number three; I was going to be Alpha very soon and I couldn’t have a weak, fragile, and vulnerable girl as a mate to be my Alpha female.

And honestly, I didn’t really want my mate right now. I enjoyed sleeping around and having fun with other girls, it’s the only piece of freedom I’ll have when I become Alpha.

But I’m not going to lie and say it didn’t hurt me a little on the inside when I rejected Savannah as my mate. But I would never admit that to anyone. And it’s too late to turn back now. What’s done is done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of the school day bell just rung and I sighed in happiness as I walked out of the classroom.

“Hey, Aaron, wanna go have some fun later?” Jackie winked at me and looped her arm around mine.

“I’ll think about it, Jackie” I responded, but I guess she wasn’t having it because then she spun me around and pressed her back to the lockers and crushed her lips to mine.

I wanted to just pushed her off of me because I wasn’t in the mood, but I kept kissing her anyways because if I didn’t, I’d never hear the end of it from her.

“Alright, let’s go” I told her a grabbed her hand and brought her to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackie and I were breathing heavily from satisfaction on what we just did.

“Want another round?” She asked; trying to sound seducing while straddling my waist.

Before I even got to answer how, I heard a knock on my door. Whoever was knocking on the door was getting annoying because they were now pounding on it as hard and fast as they can.

“Aaron!!” The person at the door shouted in a serious but hurried manor.

I quickly got up and tried to find a pair of clothes.

“Baby, come on, just tell them to go away.” Jackie spoke.

“I can’t Jackie, this is my duty.” I said.