Chapter 8: Leaving Home... Again

HE REJECTED ME. BUT WE'RE MEANT TO BE.

CHAPTER 8: LEAVING HOME... AGAIN

PIC OF LUKE AND JAKE ON THE SIDE!!!>>>>>>> (TAYLOR LAUTNER) 

I WILL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 10+ VOTES!

Okay, I couldn't help myself. I just really had to write this. Kay, enjoy!! :D

Savannah's POV

2 YEARS LATER!!!

"BRETT! YOU BETTER GET YOUR HEAVY SELF THE FUCK OFF OF ME OR ELSE!" I shouted as Brett was sitting on me.

"Or else what?" He tested me.

"This" I smirked and kicked him were the sun don't shine before throwing him into the wall.

"OUCH! Mother fucker!" He hissed as he layed curled up in a ball by the wall, on the floor.

"I told you not to mess" I warned.

"You're a devil child" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"And you're too heavy!" I exclaimed and darted away from him as he regained his stance, stood up and ran after me.

"You're gonna get it Sav!" He shouted as he chased me throughout the pack house.

"Ow, fuck, Savannah!" Luke hissed as I crashed into him and fell on the floor.

"Sorry, Luke!" 

"Thanks, Luke" Brett smirked before he picked me up and threw me over his shoulders.

"Luke! Help Me!"

"You're on your own, kiddo." He said before, Brett opened the sliding doors to the backyard.

I got a hint to what he was about to do.

"Brett! You wouldn't!

"Oh, I would" He smirked.

And before I got to say anything I was thrown off his shoulder and landed into the pool.

"AHH, Brett, I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I exclaimed as I got above the water.

"You gotta catch me first!" He stuck his tongue out at me like a 5 year old.

You're about to break the stick, Brett. You're pushin my limits.

I narrowed my eyes at him and I was about to go all wolf on him until Aiden came running outside to us, panting.

"You guys gotta come inside right now!" He panted.

"Wait, why? What happened?" Brett asked; seeing Aiden's seriousy face.

"You just need to come inside first. Like NOW!" He exclaimed.

"Brett and I exchanged worried glances before I jumped out of the pool and sprinted into the pack house.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We have to leave" Caleb said with a worried look on his face.

"Wait, what?! Why?" I asked; curiously.

"I'll explained later, but right now, we have to get you out of here, right now!" He exclaimed.