Chapter 7: Together Again

HE REJECTED ME. BUT WE'RE MEANT TO BE.

CHAPTER 7: TOGETHER AGAIN

PIC OF BRETT ON THE SIDE!!!>>>>>>> (CHASE CRAWFORD)

Okay guys! I know you guys have been waiting a while and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorryy!!

I started writing this chapter on my grandmas laptop but then it broke down and I couldnt get it off of it so I had to re type this a best as I could. So don't hate meeee! :(

I could use my Macbook air too but it doesn't have Microsoft Word on it. But whatevs. This chapter is finally posted.

And I have been wanting to write this story for a week now, so you guys aren't the only ones what suffered.

Lol.

Okay let me stop blabbling so you can read.  ENJOY!

I WILL UPDATE IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 10+ VOTES.

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

SHARE!

SPREAD!

Savannah's POV

"Savannah? Is-is that really you?" Brett asked; shocked.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered.

And then he dropped his bags, rand over to me and embraced me in a dealthy hug.

"Ahh! I can't believe it's you! I've missed you so fricken much, Sav!" He exclaimed; squeezing me to death with his muscualr arms.

I still didn't respond to him becuase I was too busy tearing up and plus, I was still in shock.

Brett didn't say anything else. He just kept hugging me.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you." He said, softly.

And that's when I snapped out of my trance and deathly squeezed him back.

"I've missed you more than you'll ever know, B." I said, and teared up into his shoulder.

He broke the hug and looked into my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I though you were a part of the Blood Moon Pack."

"I was but... I ran away." I admitted.

"What?! Why would you run away, Sav? What about Dom and Raven?" He asked.

Well he clearly missed out on a lot.

"They're one of the last people she wants to see." Caleb coughed under his breath.

I looekd at Caleb and gave him a look.

"What?" Brett asked, confused.

Caleb put his arms tup in surrender, acting all innocent.

"What was he talking about, Sav?" Brett asked with his eyebrows furred together.

"Umm..." I hesitated.