Chapter 6: Out and About

He Rejected Me. But We’re Meant to Be.

Chapter 6: Out and About

I will update if this chapter gets 10+ votes!

PIC OF IZZY ON THE SIDE!!!>>>>>>> (SHAY MITCHELL)

Savannah’s POV

After Izzy had helped me unpack; we ate dinner and then went back up to my room.

“You know, you have a lot of energy.” I stated.

“I get that a lot” She says.

“So tomorrow we’re going shopping, and no complaints, understand?” She told me more than asked me.

“Ugh. Fine.” I sighed in surrender.

“Yay!” She exclaimed.

“Alright, now go to bed. We’re leaving at 10:00 so if you’re not ready by then, then you’re going to get a rude awakening and that’s a promise.” She smirked.

“Yes, ma’am” I mocked her.

“Very funny” She said sarcastically.

“I thought so” I smiled.

She just chuckled and opened the bedroom door.

“I’m serious Savannah, be ready by 10.” She warned.

“Okay, Master Izzy, I’ll be ready my 10.” I mocked again.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled. “Night, Savannah”

“Night” I responded and then closed the door.

I smiled to myself because everyone was treating me so nicely here, unlike my other pack. Well at least everyone in the pack house was treating me nicely. I bet I have to start school here soon and I just can’t wait to see how that goes. *Note to sarcasm*. I’ve only been here for a couple of hours and everyone has treated me better than my other pack had done all together in 17 years.

So I just sighed, put on my pajamas, set my alarm, and went to bed.

**********************************************************************************

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The annoying went off.

I groaned before shutting it off and forcing myself to get out of bed.

9:00 a.m. the clock read.

I groaned again as I started to head into the bathroom to take a shower, that was thankfully connected to my bedroom.

*********

After I took my shower, I’m finally awake and went to my drawers to find something to wear. I knew I didn’t have the best clothes, because of Dom and Raven, but at least always tried to look decent.

So I threw on a pair of ripped denim shorts, black converse, and a plaid red, white and blue, shirt. You know those shirts who farmers and people who live on ranches and who live down south wear? Yeah that. And I honestly liked it. It looked good on me. I was going to wear jeans like I normally do but it’s fall here in Oregon and it’s always warm, so I had to wear shorts.

I slightly put on a little mascara on my eyelashes and applying some lip balm on my lips before I hear a knock on my door.

“Come in” I said.

“Hey” Izzy greeted as she walked in.

“Hey” I responded.

“You ready?”