Chapter 6- A journey of virtue... 1/2

Timeline- October 16, 2017

Zorah's Perspective
Well, its been two months since I came to this place. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Everyday we a take a different class. Each Saturday at 1pm, we are free from the schedule until the next morning. Everyone in the school has made their own kind of social clubs. And at Sundays we had a multiple arts class with one of our teachers, Blakcius Ken. After a few classes, he had only taught us how to fight people like ourselves using the most potential. We had received a letter that he wouldn't assist us, since he was a leader in the scouts at sightings of the Evil guys, Keyhorror. He came back, without his left eye and arm, injured from an explosion. Liza had told us that with him injured, he wouldn't teach till he had a metal arm replacement like Zuke, and we didn't knew what to do. The class was called to his room, and we all waited for something to happen. When we heard the door opening, we thought it was Liza to check on us, but we saw Jer. He had a black coat over a white shirt and a satchel filled wth stuff. He stopped by the desk and left them there. He stood in front of the board and said, "Well guys, its time to learn a little of black arts of combat." He drew a circle with 12 circles in it. He then said, "There is only 12 black arts, called black for their only useful convenience in combat, only 10 are taught throughout the whole world. There is one who was forgotten who was taught by my people, and one who is unknown to even yourselves. I, happen to know how all of them work." He made lines on the circles and it looked more like a special pentagram or something. Everyone saw that it all fell perfectly into place. "Each art has a name, a symbol, and abilities.  Sanguine, art of blood magic and sacrifice to gain a powerful reward with it. Mimical mirror, art of reacting actions with the only seeing on performance of such. Kinesis, art of kinetically bending physics of things it allows actions like telekinetic float, teleportation, telekinetic reconstruction, and gravitational forces. Origami morph, art of creation and perfection of weaponry, with the use of paper. Perfect vision, art of seeing, looking and analyzing with only one blink, allows abilities like a 360º field of view, Scientific analisis with just a quick look of an object, and The ability to recognize things faster. Animal-spiritism, art of mastering any beast, and using it to aid in combat. Martial arts, arts of corporal usage to excel any form of physical maneuver, allows abilities like prediction, self-defense, and pretty much all that you know. Invocation, art of summoning living beings from a very far place in the world to aid in battle. Weapon summoning, art of creating weapons out of a special pentagram, with raw materials or actual weapons.   Electromagnetism, art of manufacturing all six types of magnetism. All these are the arts passed down from generation through generation. Only two have been forgotten, Time Perspective, And Hell-style. Only a few 9% of the world have seen them in action, 99% who have, tried to replicate it, but only 1% who learned from it, can master it. Time perspective 101, starts now." Everyone takes a notebook and a pencil while he recites word by word all about this time perspective. He stands out, draws a hourglass and says, "This art consists on controlling time around you, or with you. *He gets his bandages off* With this eye, I am allowed to see farther into the boundaries of time, and time essence. I'm going to teach you how to control the time using time essence. Each thing in this universe has time essence in it. Clocks, for example, show what time is it. I look at clocks to see the amount of time essence flowing at a certain speed inside time in the current zone. As you may know, time changes in different zones, not only in earth, but in the whole universe. Without time essence, time does not flow with you, and you might turn into sand of hours, if time touches you. This sand is so powerful in time essence, it can break access to the most dangerous places inside the universe, the boundaries of death, for the amount of time recovered. There are some places that time does not run properly. These places are off the limits of time. There is the most famous of them all, The realm of Erwo, or better known here in earth, Hell, Underworld, etc. These places can be also found in earth, for example, The legendary 6 guardians of the paths of virtue, they hold a temple, in which time does not run properly, however, their knowledge about time, is immersive, they have a sage who watch over them this sage sealed the temple, to only be used when he needed to wake them from the guardian slumber, And spoiler alert readers of the future, they will be back." Everyone got surprised and started talking about these guardians. I simply stopped to think, why would he look at the window, then at Zuke, then at Arashi, then at Hiroki, then at Meiko, then at me and then at the board with a deep stare. And his eyes, both are different. And it felt a little weird, it ticked my head, but I just didn't give it much thought.