Chapter 21- Oblivion's witch

[Unrenewed]

Narrator's Perspective

Timeline- 12:36 p.m. September 12, 2018

Arashi was doing some yoga to keep achieve relaxation. Hey it's been like 5 years since he last sat down and enjoy life. Hiroki came and asked, "Are you relaxing?" "What do you think?"said Arashi. Hiroki sat down and watched Arashi. Hiroki made a tiny ice shard and throw it at Arashi. "Ouch..." Hiroki threw another one. "Can you stop that!?" "I though you had near death." "It only works when I'm active but right now I'm calm." "Are you? Are you really?" Arashi studded up and putted out his ninja suit. "By the way, Rincana want to see you."said Hiroki. Arashi activated the sign. "VELOCITY". He made it to Rincana that was with a book. "You made it way faster than I anticipated."said Rincana. "As long as I have the sign, I'll never be late."said Arashi. "Do you know what's this book?" "I'm guessing is a very important book." Rincana knew that Arashi was going to say that so he didn't got mad. "This is the legendary Destiny Book. With this you can figure out what's going to happen." "Wait. All this time you had the Destiny Book? Lexie and Jer were looking for it." "I know but this book is more important that they think." "You mean she..." Arashi looked a little down cause Jer die doing the right thing. "We all miss him."said Rincana while opening the book. "Sometimes the book writes by itself." "Can I touch it?" "Sure I guess." Arashi closed the book and put his hand in the cover. Then, he saw some kind of vision. He saw someone that looked like a king. He also looked at a dead boy. On the right there was a teen carrying a blade. And on the left he saw a girl with a black hoodie. Similar to the hoodie that Jun wears. Then, he saw another girl taking the destiny book. He couldn't see clearly what was happening because the vision was almost ending. Arashi could hear the voice of Rincana. "Arashi snap out of it!"said Rincana. "Wha... What..."said Arashi confused and dizzy. "You went to limbo there. What happened?" "I have no ide....WAIT!" Arashi took the book and activated the sign. "DEFENSE". "What is wrong with you?" "I just had a vision." Before Arashi could finish, an incredible strong blast hit Rincanas' office. Rincana was almost dead. Arashi's DEFENSE broke and was lying on the floor still dizzy. "Rincana you still here?"asked Arashi while standing up. "Still here."said Rincana. "Crap. The book is gone!" "Say what! We have to find it." When they both got up, they saw that other class rooms were hit too. "Rincana we need your help. Some students are hurt."said a teacher. "I'll be right....the....re." "Are you ok?" "I'll live." Rincana was looking sick and destroy. Then, a call from Kuritzu came in. "Arashi we have a major trouble in here. We need the Flaming Heart here."said Kuritzu. Arashi looked at Rincana to see if he needed help, but he just said go. When Arashi teleported to the Kingdom of Blazes, his near death ability started to go crazy. A huge claw had scratched Arashi's face. In teleportation, you can't feel anything. But near death detects everything. So the claw was way to close to Arashi. Arashi was on the floor unconscious. Kuritzu ran up to him and started to shake him. "Arashi. Arashi wake up!"shouted Kuritzu. "Uhh... Whaa."said Arashi. "Wake up! We are in trouble." "What kind of trouble?" "Look up." Arashi saw Damami battling the Flaming Knights. "How is he still alive." "No time. Get up and battle him!" Kuritzu putted herself velocity and went to the Flaming Knights. Arashi putted his armor and started to think. "The last time I fought him, I almost died." Arashi activated the sign. "PARKOUR". He jumped as high as he could and manage to do a fatal blow. Damami began to shake him off. "What are you waiting for!? Kill him!"shouted Arashi. The Flaming Knights ready their bows. "Wait, don't! That's Dunbar!"said Kuritzu. "Say what."said the leader. "SAY WHAT!"shouted Arashi. Damami manage to bite Arashi's leg and throw him. Luckily he manage to land on his feet. "You said that is Dunbar?" "Yes that's exactly what I said."said Kuritzu. "How did that happen?"asked the leader. "You know how he goes-" "Watch out!"shouted Arashi. Damami raised his wings and started creating the same purple material. This time, he was creating a magnetic field. All the knights were being pulled. "Take your armor off!"said the leader. "Oh so now you tell me to take the armor off."said Arashi. He took his armor off and putted his sword away. Arashi stop to think what to do next. Either go ninja or something else. Definitely do something else. Then he changed his sign. "PARKOUR OFF. STRENGTH ON". Then he got his armor back on and started to take it off (stay with me). He started to smash every part of the armor and crush them to make it a iron ball. He threw it as hard as he could at Damami's face. That stopped the magnetic field, but it also made Damami mad. Damami rush towards Arashi. Arashi looked at his sign and disabled strength. He only had enough power left to use the whip. He wrapped up Damami and started to pull. Damami crashed into the ground, raising all of the dirt and dust. "Arashi!"shouted Kuritzu. Broken glass came out of the cloud of dust. On the distance, Arashi could be seen carrying Dunbar that was unconscious. "How did you got Dunbar out."asked the leader. "The whip grabs the thing that lives within the body. In this case, Dunbar."said Arashi. "You got the weapon slot?"asked Kuritzu. "Enough talking. We need to take Dunbar back to the Kingdom of Blazes."said the leader. All the knights went to the Kingdom of Blazes to relax, drink, and cure Dunbar. Meanwhile, Arashi and Kuritzu when to a small hill. "Will he be ok?"asked Kuritzu. "He'll be fine."said Arashi. Kuritzu looked at Arashi's face and said, "Wow. He got you good there." "Yeah, I guess." After an hour of being on that hill doing nothing, an arrow came out from Kuritzu's sign. "What the heck."said Kuritzu. "Is pointing east. Should we follow it?"asked Arashi. "In don't know. What do you think?" "Well it came from the sign. I don't see why not." And Arashi and Kurtizu headed for east.