Chapter 20- A ride into oblivion where doom awaits.....

[Unrenewed]

Hiroki's POV

Timeline- September 13, 2018

"Where's Hika? shes never been this lost since the red potion incident back when we were kids," I asked Teichi, which was staying over at our dorm because his dorm was in construction. "I don't know man, I really don't know. What was the last thing she said?" "I'm going back up." "WELL YOU DUMB ASS BITCH, GET UP AND FIND YOUR SISTER, GEEZ." "OK ok, I'll go now, should I get backup?" "Zuke and Arashi are sleeping, Zorah wandered off to 7 eleven again, Meiko is perfectioning her kicking, Nathan is sleeping, Jaden is on a patrol, Axel is gone, Lisa is making paperwork, I've got to patrol in 2 minutes......" "Then, who?" "Aha! Rincana might be available, so go fetch kitty." "Only on dogs, Teichi, you should know, you're half nekonian, right?" "Yeah, I just like to say that when I'm bored." "Right, I'm going to Rincana's house." I left running fast to Rincana's house, it was almost about a mile away. I ran and ran, and I got there, I saw him sleeping over a book with old writing. I woke him up and he said, "Hey, Where's my pen?" "I'm not your pen thief." "Oh, hey there, here to read your future?" "No' it's Hiroki, the guy with the cat ears, and the tail." "OH, sorry a bit off, where am I?" "In your house." "Yes, my house, how much I have been here?" "Stop being drunk, I need help with something, my sister, she was in heavens, and she disappeared after that." "Your sister is ok, I'm sure she'll return by morning." "You are useless, man, even that book doesn't help you either." I leave the house, and go to heavens my self by cryst-portal.

I go up to see a lot of angels looking at me, like if I was bad. I use the cloud-thingy to go to The queen angel. I went to the palace and saw the guard pointing me with a spear, I just take out my hand, and I freeze it with cryotheum fire, the coldest of them all. I simply touch their spears and the spears freeze instantly, so did them. I enter her room, and she says, "How may I help, Hiro." "Where is my sister Hikari?" "Why would I know?" "Because last time she was see was here, she talked to you in person, about the whole separation of the perfect twins." "Ah yes, young Aki, the nekonian girl." "WHERE IS SHE??" "She's fine, in a place as dark as The nothing world." "YOU GOT 2 MINUTES BEFORE I KILL THE ENTIRE HEAVIAN RACE WITH A PULSE OF MY BLUE FIRE." "You know, I was also a wielder of the balanced fires, Thundercloud fire, Frozen Shard fire, Blazing Hell fire , long ago back when I was frontline war commander, then I met the enemy commander. Eli Demise Ao, the next demon king of the hell. I, Jazmin Gaia Zitnnanah, the next queen of heavens, fell in love with him, and so did him. We did the worst, we had a child, we knew what problem could cause this. After the war, we were discovered by both of our fathers, we were dismissed to see each other ever again. But I was clever, clever enough to fool my dad, run to midgard and meet again to decide what would've happened with the child. We decided to leave the child at my hands, and leave his powers inside the eternal fall, the curse of curses would only awaken his powers again, only to become an instant chaos lord. We knew the risk, so we sealed the curse inside the spirit world, so he could be at least normal. I asked Zeus, if he could make the seal of our offspring. We returned to our worlds, and we never saw each other again. If I could only just reunite with my love, I would maybe had the life I always wanted." "..." I was shocked, about what his mother's story, he was an accident, part of a destiny, poor Zorah, he sure has to be one lucky guy, to have such parents, I wish I had mine. "Aki is alive, but someone took something from her." "You mean, that someone took something from her, what could possibly could be taken from her?" "Her soul was created, by the same man, who divided her from you." "Do you possibly mean, the creator?" "Yes, I am. He took her soul, I saw it with my own eyes." "Then why you didn't tell me." Because he made me sleep for 5 months." "So, you just woke up?" "Yes, her body is safe." "Where?" "In my sons old room." "Take me there." I put my cryotheum out and follow her into the room. I saw a bunch of dead bodies, a lot in fact, more than I thought I would see. I enter the room, and all I see, is Aki, inside a body capsule, called B.U.B.B.L.E. I knew she was dead in this body, although she looked pretty. "She's my sister after all, nothing can change that, nothing." I said while looking at her. "Come, I'll show you where her soul is." She grabbed my hand, and her wings spread out on her back, and I closed my eyes, because I personally don't tolerate air movement a lot, except falling, that I can take.