Chapter 24 - And even more useless mercenaries 3/4

[Unrenewed]

To be clear, dialogues in between these (-) are telepathical conversations, and these (") are normal conversations.

September 14, 2018
Hiroki's perspective
When we met Third-eye, he had an injury on his leg, he was walking very slow, droping blood on a very harsh rate. "Don't worry," he said as he replaced some bandages. "It's a minor injury, my blood fow is very slow at the moment, meaning it'll take about 3 hours for it completely kill me, don't worry though, It'll regenerate when we reach our destination." I walk towards him and ask, "Hey, how do you know..." "Like said, once my third-eye sees your brain, it links and makes me see all your possible futures, and all memories, meaning I can see the future of a person, not a place. Now, if what you ask is how do I survive it? Then the answer, I don't survive, I live of it." "Curses are a perfect advantage." "Zorah Ao Zitnnanah, July 17, 2015." "He made the correct choice didn't he." "He chose to bear the consecuences, and accept the next, now I see in a near future, and appearance of another like me." "With a third-eye?" "With undefined powers." "Undefined, like unique." "Exactly. Now from this very exact moment, I forseek we are approaching Meiko, she may or may not be injured, unconsius, or alive. I forseek over 190 possible futures, 10% chance she is dead, 60% chance she is injured, and 40% chance she is unconsius." "My question really was, Why do you talk like an old sage?" "I'm 1900 years old, I cannot age, nor die by natural causes, I'm semi-human." "So, you have like that since..." "Age of 15, the day of my evolution." "Evolution?" "There's a statement, created by God, The devil, and the Fallen, and they agreed to create superhuman abilities with great legends." "Sounds very familiar." "Said to be born, in the past, and then brought to the present." "What cycle you from?" "You learn quick, I'm from cycle 10, brought here, at the age of 15, I saw myself being torn apart, at first, it felt like a nightmare, then I acustomed, then I hid, as an oracle, I lived among humans, nearly blocking the pain. One day, they discovered my true meaning and I hid again, and never came back, after a while then, I killed an innocent titan, who in which was bothering me." "How did you kill him?" "Emotion amplification, I opened his brain too much, and he died of guilt, of his actions from past decisions." "That seems deadly." "The cost of my curse, is not just that, I feel what you feel, if I see you with this, I'll mimic your brain, knowing what you know." "So, that's the reason you were the hoodie." "Correct, you really are a quick learner." He stops us from walking the really long hallway filled with empty cells. "She is in a special cell, somewhere around block 98, between cell 1900 and 1912. We will reach a part point, separate in pair groups, special are about 0.3 miles long, it may take a while, like said, separte, everybody clear?" We all respond and reach the part point. We heard a voice calling for help. In a while we see Revan come out of a cell, he reaches us, and he says, "Guys, I just killed an army of hydras, and the chaos made it even easier." Third-eye grabs him and says, "Divide! Now we are even." I take along the right path with Zuke. Arashi tags along with Hikari in the middle path. And Third-eye drags Revan like a dog threw the left path. "Does anyone has an open brain?" Asks Third-eye before leaving. We all look at him with a really curious face, and he says, "Perfect! Now, you all are linked, telepathicly. Want to think? Say it. Want to say it? Think it." We all just walk off into our respective paths, to find both Meiko and Lexie, and find the way outside.

Multiple Perspectives
Arashi's Perspective
I was tired of showing my identity so I put the ninja suit and lock the mask (before we reached the cell point). We saw all kinds of things. We saw little goblins fighting each other. We saw humn-like creatures that were talking insanely fast and crazy. We saw many freaky things, no dragons though, what a relief. In a moment we heard harsh comotions, involving super human abilities(stuff you don't normally see). We heard a woman fighting, agaisnt something big. We began to get closer and I asked Hikari, "Got a mask?" "I think so." She opened her bag, and took out a blue bird-like mask, I asked Hikari for a dagger of sorts. She gave me a dagger, really similar of an assasin. I told her to go in first, since she has the advantage, I just used a simple stealth stance, a simple battle technique, even though I don't like it. We saw the special cell, with the front wall, completely oblirerated, and we saw Lexie, fighting a 7-foot tall guy with white eyes, and a huge ass sword. She was fighting against him, it seemed he didn't care about nothing about his surounding, since he was just blocking her attacks. "C'mon, Hyperion I killed you once, I can do it twice." She made a weird hansign and pushed him against the wall. "I've learned from my mistakes," said Hyperion while getting out of the wall. "Lexie need any help?" said Hikari while pulling her bowstring hard and aiming at Hyperion. (The cell was very large and huge, they were fighting on the far back, where Hikari had the best advantage.) Just to not be seen, I lock on my mask, and try to use the dagger. Although it seemed impossible, I could handle it very well (I really don't know how). "You got friends here? Well, I'll triple it then." He transformed into something weird and disgusting. He turned into some sort of 3 meters tall and wide horned beast with a snake head as the tip of the tail. "A Chimera? This is interesting," says Lexie while pulling out a shuriken as big as her sword. Hikari walked towards her, while aiming at Hyperion, or whatever it was that she was fighting. I changed into the knight armor and locked on helmet. Before anyone saw me, just to make sure I would stay hidden. I take out the flaming heart blade, my shield, and activate the ability of the aetherium with DEFENSE with the sign of Almia. It makes a forcefield of magic that protects my shield(meaning if I had all four, it would completely protect me, from most harm.) I put on a battle stance and ask, "So what's the plan?" "Kill!" replies Lexie with a angry voice "Hoowww?!?" "Good question, how?" Hikari doesn't say anything but then replies with, "He turned into a chimera, meaning the weaknesses of the animals he is tranformed into are less powerfull as if they were complete, but still there. If we find each weakness, we can defeat him by adding constant damge on each weakpoint. Clear?" "Yep, I'll take the wolf head, and the minotaur horns," replies Lexie while tweaking something on her shuriken. I look at him and say, "I go for the snake tail." Hikari replies with, "I'll take the paws and the wings." "What wings?" He suddenly flaps out giant dragon wings and rushes towards us. My near death ability reacted to something, but I didn't thought it was coming from the chimera guy, and dodged whatever the thing was. It was sharpened, becuase it left a tiny scratch on my shoulder plate. I saw it wasn't headed for me, it was headed for something else. I realized it was an arrow, silver arrows that were headed towards the chimera. It hit him on the face, and the chimera lost some strength but more angrier. "THIS WAY, QUICK!" said a man with a bow, that pointed to the far left of the cage, were a hole was to be seen. We didn't knew what to react to, so we ran towards the hole and jumped in. Before we jumped Hikari tripped and fell through the hole really fast. I jumped to catch her but she was far back, we saw we were on somesort of tower-like prison, on some sort of place. While we were falling, I reached Hikari and grabbed her in the air, while Lexie was diving at mach 1. She looked at me and closed her eyes, as we fell into the hard ground.