Chapter 3- The Lord's awakening

Zorah's Perspective

Timeline- August 6, 2017

After we entered, we were told to read and agree with each and every thing they might do us on both schools, we had a good chance, seeing that since it was free, we all took our papers, and saw the uniform laundry. We got told to being a donation, of over $10. So we gave them all we had, and they gave 2 uniforms for each person. Apparently Meiko was already admitted into the school, and so were Cosmo and Hundred Buskets. We got told we could enter our group dorm, a two floor house with an open rooftop. Each dormitory house had 3 bathrooms, 5 dorms, and only one living room. We went and picked our own rooms and settled in. Oroki shared a first floor room with Hundred Buskets and Cosmo. Arashi and Zuke had settled on the second floor. Hiroki shared a second floor room with me. Meiko and Hikari a room. And just one room for whoever entered new and got settled in. Oroki had a plan, since he never took combat classes, he had an advantage on more free time, so he asked the school if he could have his own science laboratory. The headmaster of the school, known as Director Witch Liza, applied and accepted his request, he had to share experiments with three students picked by him, and be supervised by a teacher. He gladly accepted and picked Arashi, Zuke, and Zorah, and he was assigned a teacher named Rincana. The school builders took hammer and drill and a fuck ton of concrete and iron, and wood and glass. And started making the lab for him as he wanted. I met the group, B-4. There's us, Zorah, Arashi, Zuke, Hiroki, Hikari, Cosmo and Hundred Buskets, and Meiko. There's the bullies, Aiden, and his gang. And there's the rest Zeky, Delis, Alik, Ethy, Alexelcapo, Anjuu, Laura, Reddy, Mary, and Kylo.

We started the day with Spanish class with Mr. Perrrez, a bossy dougebag with his kid Chubby Perrrez, a motherfucker who is a bully in Aiden's gang. Then science and math with Ms. Coco Esnu', a milf, just that. After those we had grammar and reading class with Mr. Soto Lopez, best guy ever. Then in history, we saw a man wearing armor, our history teacher was a young man named Rincana, and it reminded me of something from when I was young, but I still couldn't remember myself two years before that. Arashi sort of recognized the teacher and was all the class shuttered up about it. After the class, he spoke with him, and had some sort of heart-to-heart conversation with him. They were hugging each other and Rincana patted his hack. Arashi went back to us and it was lunch time.

Apparently when you are not in the special school after lunchtime, you are in some sort of special classes, like clothing making, or adavance chemistry. We went out for food and went back at 12:49 pm. We were told to go to the wall. There was this person inside a fully metal armor, giving out first hand IDs, and we all had a real identity and our cover identity. The real one contained personal info, and the cover one, your name, but with different personal info. After we passed, we were asked what was special about us, since magic is always unknown and not much is always is from the same origin. They asked everyone, and we weren't still on the other side. Within the walls, we saw Jer walking through the halls, and I was about to say hi, but he ignored us. These halls between sides where dark, nothing much to be glancing about, but Jer was going in towards a room. I simply followed the flow and kept my thoughts in. We were then told that the buildings are all different and unique. Each one of them with diferent properties of teachings. While we were being explained, we met some people that was assisting in the school and weren't new preps. We saw the old students, for now, only three of them were introduced to us as class representers. Cyrus, another Nekonian as Hiroki says and a highly ranked Swordmaster, Kyoron, a mage with a weird green hair and a serious personality, and Zephiria, a healer with a cheap smile. We walked upon our class list, each class was given only twice a week, and we saw that our first class, was battle tactics, a class that teaches self defense, martial arts, weapon basics, and a tactic advantage. Next up, we had a class of Magical Instinct, a class that teaches each student about most common acknowledgements of magical basics, like runes, seals, spells, invocations, and most knowledge about all of them. The next days we had, Chemical industry, a class which explais scientifically the physics of magic in the terms of science, and Basic Stealth, a class that teaches us about being simple and straight, quick and quiet, and stealthy. We went to the section departer, were a man with a mask opened the gate for us. We saw a bunch of people. There was a target practice, a dummie field, a small arena, a cage of extreme sport, the teacher dormitories, and the rest where the teacher classrooms. We went where the masked man told us and saw our homeroom master. The teacher name was Sensei Sencei, how conviniently odd. We all sat down and waited for Sensei to say something. After drinking some sort of tea, Sensei said, "You all may have powerful magic and other stuff but non of you have the skill of a real warrior. Non of you do not know the way of the sword. The entire room is filled with all kind of weapons. Take as many weapons as you want, but with those weapons, each of you will have to survive two minutes or win the duel against my clones. You only have 10 minutes to take weapons."