Chapter 9- Frosted Heart

Narrator's Perspective

Timeline- November 24, 2017

In such a easy morning, Hiroki called out Hikari from downstairs, to eat breakfast. Hikari went down swiftly and ate. From their usual rutine they ate some salmon out of the canned foods. After a while they were doing nothing. They looked outside and saw Wisp, they both saw a different color of it so they walked out to follow it as it beckoned them to go. They ended up in the School's fountain and the wisp stopped by bursted into a smoke, leaving behind a paper. The paper had written Nekonian Scribbles, ancient kind. The twins tried to decypher it on spot and succeeded without need of understanding or careful reading. Once they read the message it said, "Go forth twins and find your ancient befallen history, from it one of you will awaken from the other." They knew it was time to go, so they settled an expedition.

Hiroki and Hikari went to Liza's office. They opened up and she recieved them with a quickhanded pile of procedures for them to go there. They tried to follow up but they ended up going out the same. The only thing they knew was that she obliged them to go to the ancient Atlantis, with all the nekonians round the globe. The first one to contact was Radom, a complete wanderlusted man who doesn't can't even fight and roams around Russia. Then they interceded amongst the school and found Cyrus, Our Lordship of Xymant that hides his cat ears because he can. And Teichi, the fat and intelligent fist fighting cat maniac. Nekonian people have different abilities, and water wasn't an enemy, it's actually their best traveling mecanic. The nekonians are known for being underwater felines, knowing all about hydrological ecosystems and magic, even though they're half felines. That's their specialty after all. The 5 of them started rumple out a route in the sea to go and find Atlantis without ships or submarrine equipment. They all were told to go to the Lord's Castle in the sky, told by Cyrus to lead them to the leaping cliff. Once they opened up their portalway to it, they got inside. Hiroki finally saw what was like to be in a floating castle. Later on, Cyrus told them to finis packing as they were about to hit the Bermudas. They quickly took their diving training into their and let fate do the rest for them. They all five began to drop off, Teichi being the first one. Later then Radom leaped dived down, somehow sleazing faster and swifter than Teichi. Later then Cyrus looked at Hiroki and Hikari and said, "Have any of you seen Jer? He was told to supervise us..." And just when so, Jer walked into the portal, holding his usual clothes, but wearing diving goggles. "Let's roll children." He without hesitation, bag, or actually any weapon at his disposal, simply dived down. Soon after Hikari shrugged and confirmed the 100 meter fall wasn't as deadly as they thought. They both jumped down and quickly met up with the guys in the water. They all circled the water for a bit, swimming to reunite themselves. Once they all met up they dived down into the sea. Swimming downwards to search for Atlantis. After about 10 minutes of swimming, they hit bottome and they found the roads that lead to the underwater Bermuda Caverns. They swum up and got into them, finally going out of the water. Later on, exactly in 2 minutes, they found the Atlantians halting their stop. Once they identified themselves using their real ID, they quickly let them go. They escorted the team around Atlantis. Radom, unlike the rest of them, tried to sneak out of the mission, by, quote on quote, investigating the area further. They separated, Teichi, Hikari, Hiroki, and Jer went together, as for Cyrus went another way alone, creating Xymant Constructs of himself and copying himself into existence, using literal clones of himself as body guards. They all searched the area for the gate to Great Umi, Village of the Ancient Nekonian Tribes. Once they all met up the in-water hill, they saw the gate. The Atlantians allowed them to get close to the gate and inspect it. Hikari began to search if the gate could open itself and saw it needed a light string formation in order to work and open it's dimensional border. They all began to help out by trying to settle and see which of the formations was the correct ones. Soon in a bit, Hikari's body took over and her eyes glew in white. She inanimatedly moved and began to use her light magic to form the light string formation. They all settled and waited as for her power was somehow rising and bringing too much attention. "GUARDS! THE CITY IS UNDER ATTACK!" The people shouted from afar. Extremly dull yet bright green lights covered the entrance to the cavernous gate of Atlantis. Jer got up a create and called out, "No shit! Titans!" He somehow moved his hand pulled out form of blade, known as a Keyblade. "I'll stay and cover. Guardsmen! You must defend with me this gate! I am just as all of you, going to protect the twins! Teichi, Cyrus, and Radom, go and take lead and purge all the titans you can, best of lucks." Cyrus floated and summoned a Katana. Teichi smooched his gloves and began to run forth. Radom pulled out two chakrams and simply followed them over. They three lead a company of Atlantian Soldiers already pulling up. Jer saw Hikari finalized the String formation and pointed the keyblade to the gate. "Stand back, I gotta open the gate this way and this way alone." He aimed the Keyblade's end to the gate and it shot out a beam of light. It opened up and then they heard roars and felt grands quakes. The titans were getting nearer. Hiroki and Hikari nodded to each other as they pulled out their weapons. Hikari summoned her Bow of Light, as for Hiroki infused his blue fire into water to summon a Sword. They stood still as Jer ended, "Go, one of you must go in, The sealing we need, The Cold Heart Legend Sealing now!" They tried to fight the titans as they went to help, but they found their way near the gate to Great Umi. Since they both were twins, they were perfectly bonded so they knew each other like no more. So they planned that Hikari and Jer could cover the gate while Hiroki looked for the Sealing. Hiroki jumped in after nodding his way out saying, "Stay safe." Jer closed the gate so no one could enter. Hikari felt Hiroki's presence so she knew if Hiroki would have an injury or even feel his death.