Chapter 10- The last one

[Unrenewed]

Narrator's Perspective

Timeline- December 28, 2017

Miss Liza called Meiko and told her it was time for whe investigation in the Kingdom of Terra. She gave Meiko the gems to set forth a portal to the kingdom of Terra. It was crucial for Meiko to bring Zephiria as medical expert, due to the situation given in Terra, a somehow of an outbreak of titans had been discovered recently so they needed tomprepare for fighting. She went to the dorms and began to put on her fighting her. And lastly, she looks in the mirror and puts on her necklace. Her necklace is some sort of gem that looks broken, however it is made to look like that. She then began to go to the next dorm to pick up Zephiria. Meiko approached the garden and saw Zephria watering every flower on its iwn and simply feeding the birds she tamed on it. She was in a excited yet desperate tremnle. Meiko calmed her down with a shoukder massage and said, "Let's go they'll be okay." She nodded, but still didn't wanted to go and leave her garden like that easily. Zuke sped forth and saw the situation so he took a turn and a leap, breaking beside zmeiko as she doesn't like being bumped so much. Zephiria asked, "Can you find someonemto protect my garden while I'm gone?" He shrugged and said, "Well, I can take care of it." "You sure you know how to care about plants?," asked Zephiria. "Yeah, sure thing, I know everything about plants," said Zuke on a sarcastic voice, trying to help out. She left with Meiko to their journey. Zuke opened Google on his phone and started to read wikipedia files about plants and gardening. They were told to follow some of the same procedures as Hiroki last month, they had to go to the Grand Canyon and open the gate to the Kingdom of Terra, then they'd go to the palace and investigate what was the situation and what could be done to aid the Kigndom's People. Zephiria took her to the Lord's Castle, this time to take some supplies for medicine. She then noticed they were atop Australia already and Meiko dropped off Zorah to see if he landed okay. He splat his back on a rock, and as tied up and muffled as he was, he basically had his back broken for a while. Meiko dropped off and Zephiria tried floating to fall slower. Meiko landed herself onto Zorah, tearing a bit his rib cage and his eyes pouring tears of agony as he couldn't do much other wait for the regen. Meiko was satisfied after that so she simply set foot and began to walk with Zephiria, Zorah standing up and walking behind them. The trail took them all evening and the ended up taking the night down 100 feet into the canyon, settlin down on a cliff hand, near the ravine. Zephiria was perfectly asleep, while Meiko never fell aslep. Zorah walked up to Meiko and pulled up his local bottle for drinking. He sat down and She said, "What are you doing?" "I'm giving you company and boredom." "Well, I don't want your boredom." He sighed and looked out. "Well, I'm take a sip of my tequila." Zorah drank the whole bottle and started to do annoying sounds as he pranced, he was drunk. It wasn't ordinary tequila, it was the one that makes people forget about what happened. And Meiko took the opportunity and stood up and asked, "Hey, Zorah, can I ask you a question?" Zorah turned around making a weird ass pose. "You're already asking." Meiko twiddled her fingers as her cheeks grew a soft blush. She gulped up and asked, "Do you like me?" Zorah looked up and scratched his head. He nodded and said, "Since the day we met." Meiko quickly hugged him, and then after a couple of seconds, Zorah went for a moment to his senses.  Meiko was blushing as hell as Zorah walked up closer, looking down at her as their height difference was real. He looked at her with dreamy eyes and she quickly grabbed his face and kissed him. They were a few moments in the kiss, until Zephiria comes up and says,"Aww, that's so cute." Meiko got suprised and hit Zorah in the balls with a reaction knee. Zorah fell into the ground and started to scream, his drunken state wore off and he could now only remember the part where his balls were crushed "Ow! Ow! Ow! It hurts a lot!" Meiko got back to her sleeping bag. And Zorah slept in his fetal position. They woke up at Morning and started again traveling. This time Zorah was tied up with chains and locks because of Meiko's Dominating attitude. Zorah's Memory was horrible so he couldn't remember what happened but he said, "I had a dream were I was with a girl and that girl looked like Meiko. She kissed me and we started to hug each other. It was awesome because I was a rock and she was made out of a gem I can not remember." Zorah kept bablling about the 'dream' and Meiko looked at Zephiria and whispered," It's between us, Ok?" "Of course. He'll find out someday anyway." They went walking to the lower parts of the Ravine, Zephiria said, "I see plants down here. It has to be nearby." "Yeah, I see trees over that way," said Zorah while signaling at the temple. They got in the temple and left Zorah at the doorway. Meiko got into the weird sanctuary and said," Damn, this thing is huge." "That's what she said," said Zorah from afar. Meiko opened up thand portalway and stepped through.