Chapter 4- Vacations in hell

Zuke's Perspective

Timeline- August 9, 2017

After zorah's awakening about being the lord of chaos, the teachers said that all classes should have some rest after that battle. Liza suggested about two weeks of rest, and no harsh classes. We were allowed to do stuff outside the walls, but we were in need of a supervisor. Luckily, Jer spoke with Liza and told her that we should go to an expedition, it should be to learn, and so Jer was assignated to be our supervisor for two weeks. We didn't knew what the fuck to do so we went on an expedition to the gates of hell, since we had permission to go on expeditions anywhere we could, we were able to do so, but since we were like most of the students who stayed and studied regular classes, so we assumed that it wasn't obligatory to come to hell (totally normal). To have the chaos lord on our squad, we were more than save to be honest. Although it only happened when he has massive rage, so we brought Jer, to snap Zorah out if he ever rampaged on us. Zorah packed up ten tequila six packs on the lords's knapsack, some sort of knapsack that has room for anything that fits through the hole. Arashi packed a sword, a shield, some hot water, and some stuff with hot pepper, apparently it help him stabilize his fire powers. Hiroki packed 20 cans of tuna fish, and so did Hikari. Meiko packed some punching gloves, and some traveling supplies. Hundred Buskets, Cosmo and Jer packed a bag of batteries and portable android rechargers. I brought my two guns and grenades in case of emergency. Sensei had gave us before we went out the walls some designed masks that made us hide from the beings around us. Sensei had told us a bit of Demons & Hell, which is part of our Myth class 101 and said from a direct quote, "The gates of hell are inside a passage that can be only seen if the symbol is found. If the symbol is found, then draw it somewhere in your body. After that, both symbols will link together and then the mind can access the gates from anywhere, with just the will of thought ." Since Zorah had a mark on his left arm that looked like a claw with fire, we thought that could be the mark. But, since Zorah's wasn't near the real symbol, it was an inactive symbol. So we went traveling to the Grand Cannon in Australia, were apparently had some sightings about said symbol.

When we got there, everyone was exhausted so we settled camp in a little cave. Zorah took his jacket off, and we saw tight tank top and he had like thirthy marks all over his arms and body. We got drunk with his tequila, and well we all started laughing and talking jokes. Zorah started remembering things, and started to say stuff really loud and he was like in a screaming pain. We told him to calm down, and gave him a bottle of tequilla. He started to say his mom was the Angel Queen of Heavens, teamed up with Zeus. And His dad is a Demon King alied with Hades and The Devil. I called him out and said, "Zorah, do you remember having any brothers or sisters??" He then replied saying, "I had a little baby brother from mom, that started up in warrior school, and a twin sister that disappeared a day after our 4th birthday." Arashi came on thought and said, "Any memories on how you felt from the sky?" "Oh yeah, It was my birthday, I had ten, and we ordered some special food stuff from a pro chef guy in Heavens. And I ordered two dishes, one for me, and one for Zuke. His name was Kyorin, and apparently he was the missing lord that is under that evil guy's control. He was making us a dish for my birthday and well, he was going to make them, but he disappeared before we even had our dinner. We went to the borders of Heaven's east, and we saw him standing on the edge. We were about to help him get back in, but he dropped down. He committed suicide. Then all of a sudden, a green circle appeared and started sucking us in, and everything along the place with it. We both held on a lamppost but the wind was too powerful. I got loose and Zuke, you saved me, but we got sucked down the cliff. Into the eternal fall. You tried holding on the ledge, but your hand, it stretched so much, it fractured, and untangled every muscle on you. Hence the reason that when you landed, your hand was all injured and fractured." We all had silenced, but we all were looking at the campfire.