Chapter 1- How did I get here?

Zorah's Perspective

Timeline- Two years before finding NBBSS

I felt a sensation and woke up, and I saw some sort of rock wall surounding me."How did I got here? Where am I? Who am I?" I said while I was trying to get out, I heard loud noises and people screaming. I don't how but I broke the wall with a single push, using only the palm of my hand. Then, I saw a bag with a tag saying Zorah Chaox Ao Zitnannah. Then, I rememmbered, that was my name. I saw a young guy coming over with ravaged clothes. Once he got near me, he said, "Are you ok? You just came put of a meteor." I was confused then I asked, "Where am I? Who's the kid hiding? What's going on?" He patted my shouleder and replied, "Oh him? He's my little brother Oroki, my name is Arashi. You were on an island, but meteors fell in the middle and it broke in pieces."

Suddenly, we opened our eyes and saw them. The angels and the demons. We saw war between demons and angels. Red and gray demons slaughtering angels and archangels. Light pillars coming down with angels. I stood on the raft in the middle of the ocean and immediately, they all stopped. They all took some step back and looked supirsed. A Gray demon among all shouted, "Ohh, the lord has come! HE'S ALIVE!" I was confused. I asked, "What's going on?" They all were shouting and screaming of joy and glory, angels smiled and ascended to the heavens. Demons hugging and partying, and returning back down to the ground. After that, they disapered celebrating like it if the misunderstanding never hapenned.

I asked for directions, to where was the nearest place to stay. Arashi said that in a desert after the winter forest outside the boundaries of the broken island boundry. He said his family dispersed in search for food before the island exploded. I was sorry for causing the explosion. He said that it wasn't just one meteor. It was more like 20 meteors in diferent directions and glowing lights. I took the bag with my name on and started to paddle the raft. Arashi and I got into the paddling and Oroki pointed the directions. We traveled through the ocean on the little raft. Once we got through, we landed on the beach and went inside the winter forest. We were walking for hours with cold and hunger. Then we found a crashed meteor but this was just a person, no bag. He had some burnt clothing and white hair. It was already night time so Arashi settled campfire on a tree beside the meteor crash. The person woke up and had some major injuries. He sat near the fire to get some heat. I introduced myself, and Arashi and Oroki did the same soon after. He started to remmember things like who he was and what happened to him. He told us his name was Zuke Koruto, and that he was a demigod of sorts, acording to his birthmark on the side, he said his dad was called supposedly Zeus, God of Lightning.

Meanwhile he tried to remember, we got attacked by a 6 wolves. Zuke was bitten, and his arm was already injured and he started to scream. We didn't knew how to react to the wolves so we started to run. In the process, we picked up Zuke, but he got more injured and his right arm was completely null from all nerves. We took him and started to run like hell. Arashi and I didn't knew how stop running so we were almost in the desert village just in time to take Zuke to a place for help. We got there and we stopped at a kind woman named Alice Goldenheart. She said it could not be healed. So all we could do to prevent death by blood loss was cut his arm off. We tried making him stop screaming and we couldn't, but we successfully amputated his arm, and there were no signs of healing whatsoever. We cleaned his blood, and let him rest for a while. Arashi and I were sitting outside, near the town fire. I thought to myself, what am I, who am I, where am I, what is this place, why is my body heavy, what is this feeling flowing through me.

Oroki, was on Arashi's back and then he asked what was wrong with Zuke. We told him the truth and he got worried. He was an independent genius of his own. He offered to help Zuke with his arm loss, by making one out of convinient resources found in a dessert. He asked us to go and fetch them from all around the dessert caves. Arashi and I gladly helped and asked him what were these ingredients. He asked us to fetch fresh iron and ask the local dessert men to help us forge fully metal allowed arm. He then started talking to Alice, and let us go to the near mine. I took an old pickaxe on the ground and Arashi took a shovel. We walked for two hours on foot. Seeing the sun setting upon the horizon got me thinking, maybe this world is different, maybe I'm lost and I'll never find an answer to my thoughts, maybe all my hope was lost. We saw the cave and entered, Arashi was pretty sweaty and his ragged clothing was pretty damaged. I was still with some weird leather trousers and a oddly shaped shirt. We fetched a some sort of caps that had a some light thing on them. We started digging and mining for a few hours. We were starving for food, I specially was feeling a bit dizzy. Arashi went back up and saw some bottles with a liquid in them, we drank all of it and we were a bit more strengthened, I thought maybe this is what Alice was calling water. Or maybe it was a magical liquid of youth that gave us strength. We packed a few chunks and took the bags up. I took three bags filled with iron and Arashi took some less than me. We walk out and see a bright shine up the sky. "That is the moon," said Arashi while gazing eyes on it. I ask him that what is this world and how was it created. He simply nodded and said, "All I know is that this is the smallest place in the world, and yet it is big. This place is called Earth, my dad also called it Midgard.mHe talked about this world being threatened by an all powerful god, who had control over the world. I don't think I can believe my dad. Now it's this life, I can't believe yesterday I told him I wanted to leave, and look at me now, whining about my old man in the middle of a dessert I have never seen." I thought to myself, was I like that before reaching this world, whinny about life? I didn't knew, but I certainly thought all those marks on my body, weren't scars or birthmarks. I certainly knew that I was not part of this world.

Arashi and I headed back and saw Oroki with some weird stuff and strings that look dangerous. He was attaching them on Zuke, to help him get a new arm again. He told us to go and forge it right away. Arashi stayed with Oroki and I never knew what were those shocking strings that looked so electrifying and unknown to me. I looked for help around town, and saw this thing filled with a hot liquid. I looked at it and without hesitating, I placed my hand in it and something happened that it started making steam like noise, and I realized my hand wasn't there, and suddenly it grew back, instantaneously. It felt weird, but I got the hang of it pretty quick as I did stuff that I felt like I did before. The liquid stuff, was some sort of metal that cooled, and shapped my hand. It was blurry, but I did a lot of stuff without thinking. All I remember, is giving something to Oroki, and he did the rest. I sat down on a weird comfy thing. I saw some type of paper things on some wooden stuff on the wall. I started from the top and picked the first one. I opened it and it was surprisingly understandable, I learned about this world, and all I needed to survive in it.