30

"Then the answer's simple. Let's just not get caught," I shrug.
-
-
-

A few minutes later, Colin rounds the corner with an extremely excited look on his face.

"Don't know why these gits wanna get a third year involved. Real foul of them, I'd say," I hear Ron hiss from up ahead.

"Hey, guys!" Colin exclaims as he approaches the twins with a big camera in his hands.

"Atta boy Colin, we knew you'd come through!" The twins exclaim simultaneously.

We follow the twins and Colin around the corner, and towards the corridor where lots of teachers are known to spend their free period.

Standing in the middle of the corridor talking, are Professors Lupin and Trelawney.

Fred and George give each other a knowing look, and they each take out a vile of Felix Felices from their pockets.

"Bottoms up," they say in sync as they bring the shots to their lips.

Their faces light up once they've downed the potion.

"Ready, Fred?" George whispers.

"Ready, George,"

They mount their brooms eagerly and take off towards the teachers.

As they fly over Lupin and Trelawney, they give them a hard smack right across the tops of their heads.

Trelawney lets out a shriek, and Lupin casts a curse towards the twins, but they dodge it, flying around the corner at the end of the corridor.

Colin chases after them, ignoring the threats streaming from the teacher's mouths.

Hermione and I do our best to stay quiet while running towards the twins, but once we reach them, we double over in laughter.

The cloak falls off of us, and Fred and George smile at our reactions.

Harry and Ron remove their cloak, and they too are clutching their stomachs from laughing so hard.

We finally manage to catch our breath, and we all crowd around Colin, taking a look at the picture he snapped on his camera.

He got it just at the perfect timing. Fred and George have their hands mid smack on the teacher's heads, and Lupin has his eyebrows scrunched up from the impact. Trelawney has her eyes squinted shut from flinching.

"Nice one, Colin!" George compliments as he pats his back.

"Weasley's, get back here!" I hear the furious voice of Professor Lupin shout from around the corner we came from.

Hermione throws the cloak over us, as Ron does the same for him and Harry.

We stand up and chase after the twins, who have already mounted their brooms and started towards the next corridor.

We round the corridor and a little ways down, are Professors Sprout and Dumbledore chatting away with their backs to us.

Before Fred and George can even get halfway down the hallway, Dumbledore has flicked his wrist, causing them to fall to the floor, off of their brooms, landing right on their stomachs.

People weren't lying when they said Dumbledore was majorly intuitive. Fred and George were dead silent on their brooms, and Dumbledore hasn't even turned around yet to see them coming.

He spins around slowly with an eyebrow raised, looking down at them.

"Ugh," they groan in unison as they sit up.